159 Scarborough Beach Road,
Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
Key property information
Map of 159 Scarborough Beach Road
Train stations within 5 km of 159 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016 Distance Glendalough Train Station 1.6 km West Leederville Station 2.4 km City West Station 2.6 km Subiaco Station 2.9 km Perth Station 3.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 159 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016 Distance Scarborough Beach Rd After Flinders St 88 m Scarborough Beach Rd Before Coogee St 105 m Scarborough Beach Rd After Oxford St 158 m Scarborough Beach Rd After Matlock St 239 m Oxford St After Scarborough Beach Rd 288 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Established Lessee Pharmacy 777
The property comprises of a recently refurbished retail tenancy located in the heart of the Mount Hawthorn commercial/retail precinct.
The property will appeal to investors due to the established nature of the suburb, proximity to major activity centres and the security of the leased premises and future upside in rental.
Key features include:
• 496 sqm site with significant future development potential
• Leased to Pharmacy 777 on long lease term of 10 years plus options
• Leased below market rent (due to lessee funded improvements) with market review opportunities in the future
• Directly opposite ‘The Mezz’ Shopping Centre
• Easy access to major freeways, local schools, major arterial roadways and close proximity to entertainment precincts on Oxford Street and Scarborough Beach Road.
• Gross Rental $73,000 inclusive of GST and outgoings. Approximate Net income $48,848.
For more information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503783194Last Updated: 11 May 2021