1560 The Northern Road,
Bringelly, NSW 2556
Key property information
Map of 1560 The Northern Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 1560 The Northern Road, Bringelly, NSW 2556 Distance Dwyer Rd Before the Northern Rd 495 m The Northern Rd Opp Dart Rd 2.1 km The Northern Rd Opp Thames Rd 2.6 km Thames Rd at the Northern Rd 2.6 km Bringelly Public School, the Northern Road 2.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Enterprise Zoned site with high exposure on corner of 2 arterial roads near Western Sydney Airport - Land 21,410 sqms (5.29 acres)
- Corner of 2 arterial roads
- Zoned "Enterprise" = wide range land use
- 250 metres to Western Sydney Airport
This property presents as a unique opportunity to secure zoned industrial & commercial land on the corner of two (2) arterial roads, The Northern Road and the proposed Eastern Ring Road, only 250 metres from Western Sydney Airport. Billions of dollars of infrastructure surround the property including Western Sydney Airport, the M12 Motorway, Bradfield City Centre and Metro Train Station, sewerage, water, gas and power that is being installed and coming on line by 2026.^
The purchaser of this property will appreciate the following outstanding features and benefits:
* Land area: 21,410 sqms / 5.29 acres approximately*
* Zoned: "Enterprise" with the majority of the site developable
* Outstanding exposure on the corner of two (2) arterial roads being The Northern Road and the proposed Eastern Ring Road (currently Mersey Road)
* "Enterprise" zoning allows a wide range of industrial and commercial land use
* 1.7 kilometres approximately to the Bradfield City Centre and Metro Train Station currently under construction
* Close proximity to the M12 Motorway which is proposed to open in 2026 linking the M7 Motorway, Western Sydney Airport and The Northern Road
* 250 metres to Western Sydney Airport due to open in 2026 with full international, domestic and cargo services and 24 hour operation
* Nearby Bradfield City Centre (Sydney's 3rd City) and its Metro Train Station are both well under construction with the State Government looking to commence building construction shortly. The CSIRO and Hitachi are both looking to occupy parts of the Bradfield City Centre
* Sewerage, power, gas and water infrastructure are being installed in the First Priority Zoned Precincts with town water installed along The Northern Road and Sydney Water sewer maps showing access to sewer only 250 metres from the property
* The property comprises a large 4 bedroom house with associated sheds and garages, pool and landscaped gardens.
* A pub/tavern along with other retail offerings is proposed for the land located on the opposite side of Mersey Road
An Information Memorandum is available upon request.
This is your opportunity to occupy or invest in one of the highest exposure corner sites near Western Sydney Airport and along the busy The Northern Road
Call Chris Brophy on 0407 600 2... to receive an information memorandum or to inspect the property today.
* Photo identification must be presented to the agent by all parties prior to inspections.
Disclaimer: (All areas are approximate and images are indicative only. The above information has been provided to Badgerys Creek Property by the vendor/s and Badgerys Creek Property does not guarantee its accuracy. Badgerys Creek Property has not undertaken an independent review of this information and prospective purchasers must make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy.)
Property ID: 504313224Last Updated: 14 Nov 2023