154 Lyndoch Road
Gomersal, SA 5352
24.69ha (61.01 acres)
Map of 154 Lyndoch Road
- Land holding of approximately 24.69 hectares of which approximately 20.24 hectares are planted to vines.
- Established vineyard planted predominantly to Shiraz (17 hectares), with some bush vine Mataro (2.23 hectares) and bush vine Grenache (1.01 hectares)
- Vineyard established in 2001
- Centrally located in highly sought-after Barossa Valley
- 40 ML water allocation (BIL Scheme)
- Further improvements include sheds and water tanks
“Putpayerta” Vineyard is for sale by private treaty.
Please contact the agents for further information and to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503404390Last Updated: 5 Dec 2019