15 Holt Street,
Pinkenba, QLD 4008
Strong Incentives! - Contact Agents
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 15 Holt Street
Train stations within 5 km of 15 Holt Street, Pinkenba, QLD 4008 Distance Doomben Station 2.6 km International Airport Station 3.1 km Hemmant Station 3.2 km Ascot Station 3.7 km Murarrie Station 3.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 15 Holt Street, Pinkenba, QLD 4008 Distance Kingsford Smith Dr at Holt St 183 m Holt St at Lavarack Ave 211 m Kingsford Smith Dr Near Sugarmill Rd 268 m Kingsford Smith Dr at Bunour 295 m Kingsford Smith Dr at Smithy 426 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
High Quality Tilt Panel Office & Warehouse Units
- Brand New Corporate Style Units
- General Industry Zoned
- Open for Inspection 10am Wednesday 8th
Strategy on Holt:
- Attractive & Unique 19 unit office & warehouse complex
- Corporate presentation, Suitable to high calibre Tenants or Owner-occupiers
- Strong incentive on offer for tenants
- Suitable to businesses looking for a majority office, or majority warehouse unit
- Developer flexible for ideal fit-out
- Secure complex with electric gates & CCTV system
- Air-conditioned, carpeted first floor offices.
- Carpeted ground floor receptions/ showrooms
- Amenities include disabled ground floor toilets as well as first floor toilets with units 1, 6, 7 & 12 having male & female on the first floor plus kitchenettes on each level in every unit
- Electric full height roller doors sheltered by all-weather awnings
- Windows between office & warehouse areas capable of being opened
- 3 phase power supply
- NBN internet connectivity
- 91* onsite car spaces
- Public transport in close proximity
- Ideal Trade Coast location on the boundary of Eagle Farm & Pinkenba. Your business will be strategically placed to benefit from easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Airport and the upcoming cruise terminal.
- Vacant and ready to occupy or invest!
This development presents an exceptional opportunity to secure property close to Brisbane Airport, as well as the newly announced cruise terminal in Pinkenba. Access to local infrastructure is superb with the gateway motorway being less than 2 minutes away.
All Vacant units will be open for inspection for an hour at 10am, Wednesday the 8th of July.
For more information about this complex, or to arrange a site inspection, please contact the jointly appointed marketing agents.
Property ID: 503276090Last Updated: 30 Jun 2020