142 Red Hill Road,
Beechworth, VIC 3747
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST WELCOME
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 142 Red Hill Road
PICTURESQUE 40 ACRES WITH ESTABLISHED ORCHARD, TRUFFERIE, GRAPE ZONE. RICH ORGANIC SOILS
This stunning property of 40 acres is situated within 5 minutes to Beechworth Centre. It has a current planning permit for a residence on a prepared house site with foundations in place for you to build your own dream home or you also have the option to use the current local council approved building design. It should be noted that this is a rare occurrence for a property this size.
In addition, this unique farm land offers rich organic soils, two dams, a spring-fed creek, waterfalls and cleared land, all tucked in, near the National Park. This outlines the foundations, a fulfilling lifestyle can be met.
It is completely private and hidden from view, providing a beautiful sanctuary with picturesque 360-degree views of the mountains, across the state forest, agricultural/farming lands and the township. In addition, it is very close to residential land offering possible future opportunities for subdivision of the land (STCA).
The property is divided into twelve zones (site plan provided) including:-
* Granite Rock Dam
* Grape zone
* Oak Forest, Liquid Amber, Chestnut trees
* Native Gums and Koalas
* Silver Birch Grove
* Trufferie from Tim Terry Truffles, Tasmania.
* Pomegranate, Lemon and Olives
* Cabin – permit x 2, Horticultural Shed, Deck, Compositing Toilet, 2 water tanks
* Fencing: goat, horse, cow paddock, stream of fresh water
* 7 terraces
* House Site
* Wallaby Valley - A cool zone ideal for grape or fruit tree cultivation, filled with potential for your choices.
Organically cared for land with stunning planting throughout, some propagated; all enhancing its natural beauty.
Some of the existing organic produce include near mature nurtured truffles, olives, Spanish red Dicopi Maroane chestnuts, pomegranates, lemons, oranges, and cherries.
This property is within an area which is internationally recognised for its prestigious wines offering the opportunity for a winemaker, organic produce, farm stay, glamping, cabins or private retreat/meditation. Many other possible applications (stca approval required). The property has all that is needed for your creativity to provide you the ideas for this wonderful and popular tourist location.
There is a single bedroom cabin with Norwegian Wood Fire Heater and adjacent horticultural shed with composting toilet along with 2 water tanks. This cabin has an infinity deck captivating sunset over terraces and gum trees. It holds a current permit with the opportunity to extend the building and living facilities.
* Electricity to the boundary
* Entrance gates, with road going through the property.
* Terraces ready
* 200 Olive trees planted
* 1000 Italian lavender, rosemary Laurel and setup for potential black truffle or similar cultivation.
* Oak forest of 370 trees
* The length of the property runs from north to south with the house site position perfectly, worthy of your own grand design, overlooking your own valley towards the mountains in the south.
* Tucked in next to the national park
* Whole arc of the milky way runs right across in the sky - Electric stars and meteorite showers
* Architect and engineering drawings included in the sale price.
The foundations for the residence are already laid, in align with current planning permit which expires Feburary 2022. This provides options for new owner to design their own or to use the current plans for a residence of grandeur (approximately 1780sqm). These plans include an expansive design featuring hallmarks of Andalusian themes with a large central courtyard providing the central feature and 32m tower providing views out to all boundaries. This grand design offers a formal entry hall and foyer, large lounge with open fireplace, music room, study, an underground basement with abundant storage space and a double garage. The large kitchen will offer easterly views with breakfast area and decking for alfresco dining. House site sits at the top of the hill and the breakfast and dinning area will captivate views across the valley to the mountains in the south where you can experience both the easterly and westerly sunshine.
Acreage this size so close to Beechworth township, schools, shops and all that the town has to offer, makes this property one in a million and should not be missed.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WELCOME Viewing the property will be by appointment only.
(Photos were taken in 2011 to show infrastructure of the planting which is now rich and leafy).
Property ID: 503144990Last Updated: 23 May 2020