142 Colin Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
Offers To Purchase
Key property information
Map of 142 Colin Street
Train stations within 5 km of 142 Colin Street, West Perth, WA 6005 Distance City West Station 200 m West Leederville Station 1 km Elizabeth Quay Railway Station 1.7 km Perth Station 1.7 km Subiaco Station 1.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 142 Colin Street, West Perth, WA 6005 Distance Wellington St Colin St Yellow CAT 19 167 m Wellington St Harold Boas Gardens G 8 / Y21 170 m Wellington St After Outram St 176 m Railway St City West Stn Green CAT 10 177 m Wellington St Harold Boas Gardens G14 / Y18 213 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Limited Opportunity - Endless Possibilities - Own, Occupy & Prosper
- Freehold CBD Fringe Asset
- Solid & Versatile Improvements
- Outstanding Redevelopment Potential
The arrival of the property to market provides astute investors, developers and owner occupiers alike, with a seldom available opportunity to acquire a freehold asset with outstanding redevelopment potential, situated within the tightly held and highly sought after West Perth commercial precinct.
The offering comprises a landholding of 567sqm* supporting a well presented, two (2) level building of circa 682sqm*, with a modern rendered brick façade featuring ground floor showroom/warehouse space, with an undercroft area and upper level office accommodation.
Key attributes include:
• Significant frontage to Colin Street
• Benefits from an attractive façade with abundant natural light
• High level of functionality to accommodate a variety of uses
• Ample on site parking and surplus street parking to Colin Street
• Potential bonus plot ratio of 20% available (STCA^) under the City of Perth LPS No. 2
• Scope for redevelopment to furth “activate” the asset
Located in a prominent position on Colin Street, one of West Perth’s premier business addresses, the property offers exceptional level of exposure, accessibility and amenity.
• Situated within 700m of the Perth CBD (approx.)
• Only 600m away from the Mitchell & Kwinana Freeway access ad egress (approx.)
• Within 100m of two public open spaces, including the stunning Harold Boas Gardens (approx.)
• Well serviced by public transport including several central area transport (CAT) bus stops, providing free transport and only 200m away from the City West train station (approx.)
• In proximity to numerous Cafes, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Retail and Entertainment offerings including the Watertown Brand Outlet Centre and RAC Arena
The prevailing flexible zoning of office / residential P10 under the City of Perth Local Planning Scheme No. 2 provides for outstanding future redevelopment potential.
NB. All proponents are advised to make their own enquiries with relevant authorities.
Statutory and Insurance Outgoings for 2020/2021:
• Land Tax - $7,187.70
• Water Rates - $4,066.08.
• Council Rates - $5,798.75.
• Building Insurance - $2,285.33.
Opportunities of this caliber are rarely afforded and investors, developers and owner occupiers alike, seeking to capitalise on this offering, should act quickly to avoid disappointment.
For further information please contact Exclusive Selling Agents; Wayne Mitsikas or Franco Gangemi.
^ Subject to Council Approval
Property ID: 503783754Last Updated: 13 Apr 2021