1417 Elizabeth Drive,
Kemps Creek, NSW 2178
Call Chris 0407 600 258 for price
Key property information
Map of 1417 Elizabeth Drive
Bus stops within 5 km of 1417 Elizabeth Drive, Kemps Creek, NSW 2178 Distance Devonshire Rd at Cross St 472 m Devonshire Rd Before Cross St 584 m Mount Vernon Rd at Mamrie Rd 1.1 km Elizabeth Dr Opp Western Rd 1.1 km Mount Vernon Rd After Mamrie Rd 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Intersection/Corner of 3 Arterial Roads^ Near M12 Motorway and Western Sydney Airport - 2 Ha / 5 Acres in Kemps Creek - Outstanding Potential !!!
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a landholding in a Prime location at the intersection of three (3) arterial roads, adjacent to the M12 Motorway on / off ramps, within close proximity of the Western Sydney Airport and within the Western Sydney Aerotropolis.
This property is strategically located within what is likely Australia's largest and most exciting development and growth precinct. Surrounded by Billions of Dollars of new air, road, rail and water infrastructure, this precinct is destined for exceptional growth.
Key Highlights Include:
* Land Area: 20,965 sqms (5.18 acres)* approximately
* 140 metre* road frontage to Elizabeth Drive in the existing commercial precinct (adjoins Caltex / IGA supermarket)
* Future corner site^ of three (3) Arterial Roads - Mamre Road, Devonshire Road and Elizabeth Drive (each earmarked to be duplicated and upgraded in the coming years)
* 400 metres from the proposed M12 Motorway on / off ramps at the Mamre Road / Devonshire Road Interchange^
* Exceptional exposure as many thousands of vehicles will pass this property for years and years to come on their way to the Western Sydney Airport and Bradfield City
* May suit food & fuel, bulky goods or similar property use benefiting from high exposure and large traffic volumes^
* 4.8 kilometres* by road to the M7 Motorway on/off ramps
* Land dimensions: 140 metres wide and 149 metres deep (approximately)*
* Comprises commercial shed 12 metres x 30 metres - 360 metres (approx) with large concrete driveway/parking (currently leased on month to month agreement)
* Currently zoned RU4 under Penrith Council
Contact Chris Brophy of Badgerys Creek Property on 0407 600 2... for further details or to inspect today !
(* Approximately) (^ Subject to Government approval)
Property ID: 503993187Last Updated: 14 Jun 2022