141 Crown Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
Please contact agent
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 141 Crown Street
Train stations within 5 km of 141 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500 Distance Wollongong Station 689 m North Wollongong Station 1.5 km Coniston Station 1.7 km Fairy Meadow Station 3.4 km Lysaghts Station 3.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 141 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500 Distance Burelli St at Simpson Pl 69 m Burelli St Opp Simpson Pl 115 m Burelli St Opp Wollongong Central 151 m Wollongong Central Shopping Centre, Burelli St 217 m Illawarra Performing Arts Centre, Burelli St 257 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Brand new 7 year lease to CBA | Will Be Sold
- Blue Chip Investment
- New 7 year net lease until 2027
- Double net lease structure
Built new in 2012, this property is located at 141 Crown Street, Wollongong NSW. The property comprises a high quality 3 level building including secure parking which is 100% leased to CBA, the biggest bank amongst the four major Australian banks.
Additional investment highlights are outlined below:
- 100% leased to top 2 ASX listed company, Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- Special built for CBA in 2012 with column free throughout the building
- Central CBD 569 sqm site with high quality column free 858 sqm NLA building over 3 levels
- Premium CBA fit-out with 10 secure basement parking plus 2 onsite car parking and numerous bicycle racks
- Adjacent to NAB, ANZ, St George, Westpac, Australia Post, Woolworths, David Jones
- New 7 year lease to expire in December 2027 plus options to 2033
- Significant depreciation benefits
- Private internal lift access via car parking to the office
- Solar Panels across the entire roof of the Building installation 8 months prior
- Huge Depreciation Allowances over a 40 year period
- The subject property falls within a region of Wollongong CBD that has a 48 metre height limit offering a future high density redevelopment opportunity via site amalgamation.
- Net income: $340,000 per annum + all outgoings payable by the tenant
- Fixed annual increase: 3%
The property is being offered for Sale via Auction on Thursday 8 October at 10:30am at level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney. Online bidding is available upon request.
Property ID: 503454446Last Updated: 23 Sep 2020