14070 Sturt Highway,
Darlington Point, NSW 2706
Key property information
Map of 14070 Sturt Highway
- Extensive Murrumbidgee River frontage
- 593ha leased to a solar farm
- Historic fully renovated homestead
• Significant scale – 14,875.59* hectares (36,757.6* acres).
• Renowned Riverina Sheep Station, but equally suitable for cattle breeding.
• 593* hectares leased to a solar farm providing $560,000* rent in the current year. 32* years of the term remains with an additional 3 x 5 year options.
• Open and sheltered riverine plains supporting productive grass and legume pastures.
• Securely watered by 20* kilometre frontage to Murrumbidgee River, 18* bores and dams.
• Paddock layout and laneway network maximises labour efficiency.
• 23* stand wool shed and full array of working improvements.
• Historic fully renovated six bedroom homestead set on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River.
• Two additional homes and shearers quarters provide accommodation for staff and contractors.
• Quality merino flock and plant also available to be purchased.
• Experienced and skilled management and staff.
Tubbo Station is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 1 July 2021 at 4pm (AEST)
Property ID: 503838306Last Updated: 18 Jun 2021