14 Trafalgar Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
Key property information
Map of 14 Trafalgar Street
Train stations within 5 km of 14 Trafalgar Street, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102 Distance Buranda Station 999 m Park Road Station 1 km South Bank Station 1.6 km Coorparoo Station 1.7 km Dutton Park Station 1.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 14 Trafalgar Street, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102 Distance Jurgens St at Woolloongabba 87 m Stanley St at Jurgens Street 105 m Stanley St at East Brisbane School 114 m Logan Rd at LOTUS Street 204 m Logan Rd at Walker Street 272 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
PREMIUM COMMERCIAL OFFICE OPPORTUNITY IN SILK ONE!
- 269M2 3RD FLOOR OFFICE
- FLOOR TO CEILING GLAZED WINDOWS
- DESIGN TO SUIT!
Developed by Sarazin and Southlake Group, this cutting-edge commercial product features remaining 269m2, with an abundance of natural light and open plan layout, there is significant fit out potential to design your ideal office!
Key features of the property include:
- 269m2 commercial office
- One (1) exclusive car park
- Floor to ceiling glazed windows
- Woolloongabba Precinct Location – 1.5kms to the CBD*
- Supported by Cross River Rail
- Ability to personalise tenancies to your requirements
- Proximity to unrivalled retail amenity
- Well-connected to all forms of public transport
- Position your business within ‘Silk One’, a brand-new exciting development
For a detail Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection contact the exclusive Elders Commercial agents directly!
Property ID: 504448072Last Updated: 8 Nov 2023
More properties from Elders Commercial - Brisbane
Contact AgentTrafalgar Lane 855 Stanley Street,Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
Contact AgentTHE PRECINCT, 20/14 Browning Street,South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Contact Agent81 Caswell Street,East Brisbane, QLD 4169