14 Maud Street,
Newstead, QLD 4006
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of 14 Maud Street
Train stations within 5 km of 14 Maud Street, Newstead, QLD 4006 Distance Bowen Hills Station 710 m Exhibition Station 1.4 km Albion Station 1.7 km Fortitude Valley Station 1.8 km Windsor Station 1.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 14 Maud Street, Newstead, QLD 4006 Distance Breakfast Creek Rd at Booroodabin 56 m Breakfast Creek Rd at Newstead House 201 m Breakfast Creek Rd at Evelyn Street 225 m Edmondstone Rd at Parkview 324 m Breakfast Creek Rd at Riverpark 484 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE / EXISTING HERITAGE BUILDING
- DA approved development site
- 2.5 kilometres* from the CBD
- 1,821m²* site
14 Maud Street Newstead represents an outstanding opportunity to develop a DA approved boutique residential scheme or revitalise the existing heritage building just 2.5 kilometres* from the Brisbane CBD in one of Brisbane's most exciting lifestyle precincts and surrounded by some of Brisbane's most affluent suburbs.
- 2.5 kilometres* from the CBD and positioned amongst some of the best retail and lifestyle amenity in Brisbane at Newstead River Park (including Gasworks and Haven)
- Prominent 1,821m2* site with 30 metre* street frontage
- Revitalise the existing 1,266m2* NLA heritage building (former Federal Boot Factory) with 32 car bays
- Mixed-use (centre frame) zoning under Brisbane City Council
- DA approval for a striking 9-storey residential tower providing 52 apartments (2 and 3 bedroom) which stylishly integrates the existing 1,012m²* NLA heritage building for commercial/retail (or convert to additional apartments^)
- Rooftop Pool, Landscaped Gardens and Entertainment Area
- Set to benefit from the new Newstead North Neighbourhood Plan which focuses on promoting economic development in the area by encouraging low impact and creative industries and allowing for targeted mixed-use growth
- 400 metres* from Newstead Park
- 800 metres* from Bowen Hills train station and 150 metres* from bus stations (inbound and outbound)
- Set to benefit enormously from several significant new major projects and public infrastructure, including, Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle Precinct (recently completed), $700 million* Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade Project (completion 2020) and the new Breakfast Creek Green Bridge (completion 2023)
- Newstead is a rejuvenated area surrounded by some of Brisbane's most affluent suburbs in Hamilton, Ascot, Teneriffe, and New Farm. And is bordered by the Brisbane River and Fortitude Valley (entertainment and commercial precinct).
- Excellent opportunity to capitalize on a market with diminishing forecast unit supply and located in one of Brisbane's most exciting precincts underpinned by strong fundamentals and demographics. Upmarket boutique 2 and 3 bedroom residential apartments in this precinct have great appeal to several demographic cohorts in particular the young professional and downsizer markets
As the exclusive marketing agents, we encourage your strong consideration of this outstanding property and look forward to assisting you with your enquiries.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503673782Last Updated: 11 Jan 2021
Auction In-Rooms 17th December 202019 Thompson Street,Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
Please contact agentLanmor House, 124 Brunswick Street,Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Contact Agent29 Amelia Street,Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006