139 Wharf Street,
Tweed Heads, NSW 2485
Key property information
Map of 139 Wharf Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 139 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485 Distance Powell St Opp the Tweed Hospital 405 m Powell St and Brett St 427 m Tweed Mall, Wharf St 740 m The Quarterdeck After the Jib 752 m The Quarterdeck Opp the Jib 840 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
A Unique Offering, Circa 2 Acres in Tweed CBD
The Property is located in a high growth corridor boarding the Southern Gold Coast and presents a rare and irreplaceable opportunity for developers to secure arguably the largest parcel in this precinct.
An existing commercial / showroom building which is currently occupied by an established car sales yard, Tweed Coast Nissan, MG, HAVAL, Great Wall & GWM who are currently on a short term lease but are willing to negotiate a longer tenure.
The Key features of the site include;
- Total Area: 7,980m2
- A Rectangular shaped lot which boasts access from Wharf Street (Eastern Boundary), Brett Street (Northern Boundary) and Boyd Street (Western Boundary)
- Zone: B3 – Mixed Use Zone
- Floor Space Ratio: Approximately 25,935m2 (Gross Floor Area based on a floor ratio of 3.25:1)
- Height Allowance: 34 metres/ 10 Storeys
A preliminary town planning report suggests the site would lend itself to the following uses;
- Childcare, commercial development, educational establishments, entertainment/function centre, hotel or motel accommodation, medical centre and senior housing
- Subject to Council Approval the site would also suit a mixed use residential development
The property is offered via an expressions of interest campaign, please contact either Tony Grbcic or Adam Grbcic for more information.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503896830Last Updated: 20 Oct 2021