139 Newes Road,
Coorabell, NSW 2479
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of 139 Newes Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 139 Newes Road, Coorabell, NSW 2479 Distance Goonengerry Public School, Goonengerry Rd 3 km Goonengerry Rd Opp Goonengerry Public School 3 km Federal Rd After Binna Burra Rd 3.3 km Coolamon Scenic Dr Opp Goonengerry Rd 3.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Approved Resort, Retreat Centre & Wedding Venue
- Council approved for tourism
- 18 rooms, Convention hall and restaurant
- 1 km Wilsons river frontage
* 18 guest rooms in total, 6 x 2 bedroom villas and 6 x 1 bedroom cabins
* Accommodation includes private decks, bathroom, bedroom & kitchenette
* 5 x Powered Yurts for events, classes or additional glamping accommodation
* Approved to sleep 84 onsite per night & 120 for day use
* Conference pavilion with large commercial kitchen, reception area and balcony dining area
Most recently being run as a private eco-retreat centre and wedding venue, the property was previously managed by an international resort brand. The property boasts its own extensive permaculture gardens providing most of the fresh produce, there are 120 solar panels to generate electricity, all the water is harvested onsite and a brand new onsite sewage treatment plant makes this property very sustainable.
* Approved for rural resort accommodation, retreats centre and wedding venue
* Extensive permaculture gardens provides most of the fresh produce
* 30 kW solar system, rainwater catchment, bore and water license
* Brand new onsite sewage treatment system allows for up to 150 onsite for day use (STCA)
Enter the property via a long paved and treed driveway which takes you to the main parking lot adjacent to the reception area and conference pavilion. Large decks on both the front and rear of the hall provide ample seating for relaxation and dining with outlooks to the resort style pool and over the open field to the Wilsons river.
The manager's residence is completely separate from the resort and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens right to the edge of the river with its own swimming hole. With a lovely feel and lots of natural light, it includes two bedrooms, combined bathroom/laundry, kitchen and spacious open plan living which adjoins the large covered verandah.
* Approximately 1 km of Wilsons River frontage with multiple swimming holes
* In-ground pool, Garden pavilion, large open spaces suitable for marquee area
* Parking lot approved for 16 cars, each cabin includes parking for 1 car
* Private 2 bedroom managers residence with beautiful gardens and private river access
* 19 minutes drive from Byron Bay & only 14 minutes from Bangalow or Mullumbimby
* 29 minutes drive from Ballina Gateway Airport & 48 minutes from Gold Coast International Airport
A prime hinterland position within 20 minutes of Byron Bay's famous beaches, shopping, eateries and nightlife, this property is central to the best features of the region. Stunning grounds, extensive infrastructure, outbuildings and expansive permaculture garden all bring this magnificent property together as an amazing opportunity in Byron Bay Hinterland tourism.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503693194Last Updated: 15 Jan 2021
$4,000,000Hinterland Retreat Bangalow (Binna Burra NSW), 100 Binna Burra Road,Binna Burra, NSW 2479
$1,195,000Address available on request,Byron Bay, NSW 2481