134-136 Blackstone Road,
Silkstone, QLD 4304
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 134-136 Blackstone Road
Train stations within 5 km of 134-136 Blackstone Road, Silkstone, QLD 4304 Distance Booval Station 1.3 km East Ipswich Station 1.8 km Bundamba Station 2.1 km Ipswich Station 3 km Ebbw Vale Station 3.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 134-136 Blackstone Road, Silkstone, QLD 4304 Distance Blackstone Rd Near Church St 88 m South Station Rd at Long Lane 198 m Blackstone Rd Near Cothill Rd 221 m South Station Rd Near Auld St 225 m Thompson St Near Glebe Rd 358 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Multi - Tenanted Service Station
In a low interest rate environment where secure and passive investments are tightly held and rarely available, opportunities to purchase commercial assets with long tenure, secure covenants and robust tenancies are few and far between.
Situated on a corner site, with convenient access and high exposure, this recently refurbished service station is occupied by an experienced fuel station operator and a mechanical workshop tenant with a loyal customer base that has been operating in this location for more than two decades.
The investment opportunity offers:
● A combined net income of $292,077 + GST
● 100% of the outgoings are recoverable, including land tax;
● The anchor lease expiry on the current term is in 2031;
● There are fixed annual increases of 3% per annum on both leases; and
● Strong security bonds with company and personal guarantees and the anchor lease has a bank guarantee equivalent to 6 months' rent.
● Unbelievable return on investment/income opportunity. Providing up to 12% + return on capital with a 50% LVR in year 1 (subject to finance terms)
Over the past 12 months, major upgrades have been undertaken to the site, leaving no requirement for capital works by an incoming buyer. Some of these improvements include;
● Relining of all fuel tanks to fiberglass tanks with a 30-year warranty;
● Resurfacing of the entryway concrete, footpaths, curb and channeling; and
● Façade and signage upgrades as well as several cosmetic upgrades by the tenant.
All of the due diligence material required for an informed decision on this asset is available, including a current:
● Ground Water;
● Environmental and Contamination Reports dated April 2021; and a
● Recent bank valuation supporting the sale price.
This is a genuine investment opportunity, prepared and offered in a manner allowing you to make a timely decision. The asset is only being offered to the market to accommodate a sell down of the current business partners' commercial portfolio so they can pursue other opportunities.
Act now to secure this long-term investment opportunity – this asset won't last long.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503597770Last Updated: 22 Sep 2021