1304 Pittwater Road,
North Narrabeen, NSW 2101
Key property information
Map of 1304 Pittwater Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 1304 Pittwater Road, North Narrabeen, NSW 2101 Distance Narrabeen Shops, Pittwater Rd 14 m Pittwater Rd at Albert St 29 m Narrabeen B-Line, Pittwater Rd 77 m Waterloo St Before Pittwater Rd 124 m St Josephs Church, Lagoon St 160 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
LANDMARK MIXED USE FREEHOLD BUILDING WITH WATER VIEWS
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Penthouse
- Licensed Restaurant + 10 Car Parks
- Prominent High Exposure Corner Location
1304 Pittwater Road benefits from the following key attributes:
• Landmark property situated on a prominent high exposure corner overlooking Narrabeen Lake
• Freehold 3 story building with 10 secure car parks
• Massive 54m* of frontage to 3 streets
• Luxury 3 bedroom penthouse with huge entertaining terrace with spa enjoying water views
• Licensed restaurant with long trading hours for 92 patrons
• Offered with vacant possession suitable for owner occupiers or investors
• Opposite 138 place council car park providing plenty of parking for patrons in addition to the on and off-street parking
• Bus stop on doorstep providing express services to Sydney CBD as well as services to Manly and the rest of the Northern Beaches
• Situated opposite Narrabeen Lake in Narrabeen Village amongst popular eateries and shops just meters from Woolworths and Narrabeen Beach
1304 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen will be sold via Public Auction on Tuesday, 8th of December 2020 at 10.30am at AuctionWORKS (live stream & online bidding available).
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.
Property ID: 503706010Last Updated: 21 Jan 2021