13 Stebbing Road,
Maddington, WA 6109
For Sale via an Offers Invited
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 13 Stebbing Road
Train stations within 5 km of 13 Stebbing Road, Maddington, WA 6109 Distance Maddington Station 1.1 km Kenwick Station 2.1 km Thornlie Train Station 3.6 km Gosnells Station 3.7 km Beckenham Station 4.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 13 Stebbing Road, Maddington, WA 6109 Distance Westfield St After Kelvin Rd 285 m Westfield St Before Kelvin Rd 373 m Kelvin Rd After Madrid Pl 385 m Kelvin Rd Before Madrid Pl 394 m Kelvin Rd After Davison St 434 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Long Term Retail Investment Opportunity: United Petroleum
- 15 Year Lease plus Options
- $366,000 Net Income p.a. + GST
- Strategic Homebound Location
United Petroleum Maddington benefits from its strategic position on the corner of Stebbing and Kelvin Road with the latter being the main arterial road through the heart of Maddington.
Maddington is only 20 kilometres southeast of the CBD of Perth and is part of the rapidly expanding City of Gosnells, with an expected population increase of 25% in Maddington alone over the next 15 years.
United Petroleum are an independently Australian owned petrol and convenience company and one of the fastest growing independent corporations in Australia. United are vertically integrated with control of terminal facilities, which allows United Petroleum to offer high quality petroleum products, increase supply-chain security, pricing and negotiating benefits and the ability to compete aggressively with major competitors.
• Essential services defensive retail investment
• Secured by a 15 year lease to United Petroleum plus 4 x 5 year options
• Annual compounding fixed 3% increases and market reviews
• Substantial land rich asset comprising 5,565sqm
• Occupies a commanding high profile corner position
• Impressive as new Pie Face convenience retail asset offering significant depreciation benefits
• Strategic homebound location with direct access and exposure to 15,000* vehicles per day
• Landlord friendly environmental provisions ensuring tenant is responsible for full site remediation
• Net commencing income of $366,000 p.a. + GST
• All outgoings recovered by Lessee as per lease
• Truck refuelling bays
• 24 hour site
United Petroleum Maddington if offered For Sale via an Offers Invited campaign closing Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 12pm (AWST)
We look forward to assisting you with your enquiries on this unique and exciting opportunity.
For further information or a copy of the Information Memorandum please contact the exclusive selling agents at JLL.
Andrew Fife: 0439 033 673
Sean Flynn: 0412 779 987
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503838606Last Updated: 18 Jun 2021
More properties from JLL - Perth
Contact Agent573 Bickley Road,Maddington, WA 6109
Expressions of InterestHarrison Road Industrial Park, 2 Harrison Road,Forrestfield, WA 6058