13 Lucky Street,
Wycliffe Well, NT 0862
Key property information
Expressions of interest
This efficiently designed, DA approved boarding house development site is located only 700m* to Richmond Train Station. It benefits from easy accessibility to local shops and amenities. The DA provides for 20 double rooms + 1 manager's room over 4 levels and includes ground floor retail.
This development opportunity has been designed by CK Architects and offers investors and developers an exciting opportunity to acquire a quality development site in the hub of Richmond Town Centre. On completion, this development site will offer its occupants an affordable rental option with easy access to the nearby RAAF base and the Western Sydney University campus.
Additional highlights of the property are outlined below:
• Approved for 20 rooms + a manager's room and ground floor commercial / retail
• Site area of 461.6 sqm*
• Zoned B2: Local Centre
• Flexible alternate uses under the B2 Zoning
• Efficient design layout with onsite parking
• 550m* to Richmond station train station and town centre
• Direct access to the Western Sydney University campus
The property is offered via Expressions of Interest with clear vendors instructions. The site must be sold.
Offers closing Thursday 21st October 2021 at 3pm, Asking Price -
0458 269 9...
+61 458 269 9...
Property ID: 503895198Last Updated: 19 Jan 2022