123 Maitland Road,
Mayfield, NSW 2304
Key property information
Map of 123 Maitland Road
Train stations within 5 km of 123 Maitland Road, Mayfield, NSW 2304 Distance Waratah Station 860 m Hamilton Station 2.3 km Broadmeadow Station 2.8 km Warabrook Station 2.9 km Newcastle Interchange 3.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 123 Maitland Road, Mayfield, NSW 2304 Distance Maitland Rd Opp Valencia St 29 m Maitland Rd Before Valencia St 56 m Church St at Dora St 181 m Maitland Rd at Church St 206 m Church St at Croydon St 223 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Commercial Investment - For Sale By EOI
This rare mixed used investment opportunity in Mayfield offers untapped potential with plenty of upside in a prime Newcastle suburban location close to the revitalised CBD and world class beaches!
Looking for an Investment located on one of the region's main arterial roads which offers plenty of upside and future extensions to further capitalise on your return? Then look no further! This property is positioned with in the main retail business end of Mayfield directly adjacent to the Mayfield Woolworths shopping centre with a bus stop across the road and a large public car park.
Property highlights include:
- Large brick commercial property and weatherboard residence at the rear both with renovation or redevelopment potential
- A total land allotment of 490.5m2 zoned B2 Local Centre with 580 sqm* of building area with multiple entry points.
- 2 x ground floor commercial tenancies, 1 x first floor commercial tenancy and 1 x three-bedroom residence at rear with following rental returns:
Ground Floor Suite 1 - $32,122
Ground Floor Suite 2 - $30,108
First Floor Suite 3 - $19,195
Total Commercial - $80,425
Plus Residence - $15,078
Total All Tenancies - $95,503
The outgoings per annum (all paid by the 3 commercial tenants, except residential insurance):
- Council rates pa: $7087.08
- Water service rates pa: $866.63
- Insurance Commercial: $3093.25
- Insurance Residence: $2705.99
- Long standing rental history via multiple tenancies with huge upside potential.
- Ideal main street prominent position surrounded by other successful retail outlets including major retailers such as Woolworths and McDonalds.
All Expressions Of Interest (EOI) must be submitted by 5pm Wednesday 25th January 2022. We encourage any serious offers to be submitted prior to this deadline.
Property ID: 503979434Last Updated: 23 Mar 2022
Contact AgentSuite 4, 10 Dangar Street,Wickham, NSW 2293
Contact AgentSwift on Hunter, 653 Hunter Street,Newcastle, NSW 2300
Please contact agent26 & 28 Honeysuckle Drive,Newcastle, NSW 2300