12 Trade Street,
Lytton, QLD 4178
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 12 Trade Street
Train stations within 5 km of 12 Trade Street, Lytton, QLD 4178 Distance Lindum Station 1.5 km Wynnum Station 2.4 km Hemmant Station 2.8 km Wynnum Central Station 3.1 km International Airport Station 4.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 12 Trade Street, Lytton, QLD 4178 Distance Sibley Rd at Pleasantville 1.5 km Wynnum North Rd at Wynnum North Rail 1.6 km Wynnum North Rd at Ryder Street 1.6 km Sibley Rd at Florabelle Court 1.6 km Malabar St at Cabanda Street 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
PORT FREESTANDING INVESTMENT
- Long standing tenant
- Annual Income: $205,316.28 p.a. Net
- Highly sought after industrial hub
This site is improved by a 1,540sqm office/warehouse facility which offers the following key features:
• 370sqm recently refurbished office accommodation split over two levels
• 1,170sqm warehouse split over three individual buildings
• 4,223sqm General Industry zoned site
• Large concrete hardstand for external storage/container set down
• 36% site cover (approx)
• Value add opportunity
• Fully fenced and secured site
• Property offers huge exposure to Port of Brisbane Motorway
This property is being offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 5th March 2020 at 4pm AEST. (If not sold prior).
For further information regarding this prime port investment or to arrange your inspection, please contact Exclusive Agents, Zac Ryan or Ben Lyons of CBRE.
Property ID: 503452206Last Updated: 28 Apr 2020