117-121 Lewis Road & 84 Parkhurst Drive,
Knoxfield, VIC 3180
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 117-121 Lewis Road & 84 Parkhurst Drive
Train stations within 5 km of 117-121 Lewis Road & 84 Parkhurst Drive, Knoxfield, VIC 3180 Distance Boronia Station 3.4 km Bayswater Station 3.6 km Ferntree Gully Station 4.2 km Heathmont Station 4.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 117-121 Lewis Road & 84 Parkhurst Drive, Knoxfield, VIC 3180 Distance Lewis Rd/Burwood Hwy (Wantirna South) 151 m High Street Rd/Burwood Hwy (Wantirna South) 242 m Burwood Hwy/High Street Rd (Wantirna South) 281 m Knox City Council/Burwood Hwy (Knoxfield) 310 m Parkhurst Dr/Burwood Hwy (Knoxfield) 426 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
New 10 Year Lease to Multinational Corporate
- Secure long term income
- Multinational packaging tenant
- Supply constrained location
Approximately 25 km east of Melbourne with excellent connection to EastLink, the established Knox Central activity centre features Westfield Knox as the dominant land use, accompanied by a broad range of surrounding retail, commercial, government, sporting, recreational and community services uses.
The property is one of the largest remaining landholdings in this non-traditional industrial location and is well positioned to benefit from strong last mile attributes, large surrounding catchment and an anticipated transformation to high amenity, high value employment uses over time.
The property itself comprises a regular shaped site improved with a versatile office/warehouse of dado construction and approximate 7m minimum clearance. The existing facility is currently being upgraded to accommodate the sitting tenant’s long-term needs with a new 3,500 square metre warehouse expansion, together with significant driveway and loading upgrades.
The property features:
• Total Gross Lettable Area of 10,395 sqm*
• Large Industrial 1 zoned holding of 18,765 sqm* over two titles
• Existing 6,343 sqm* office/warehouse facility with new 3,500 sqm* expansion project underway
• Upgraded drive around access and loading facilities
• Bonus ancillary site at 84 Parkhurst Drive providing a valuable second street frontage (separate building and tenant)
• Excellent connectivity with EastLink and surrounding large residential catchment
• High underlying land value
Investment features include:
• Longstanding multinational packaging tenant; San Miguel Yamamura Australasia Pty Ltd t/a Cospak
• 10 year lease term from completion of expansion project currently underway (anticipated April 2021)
• Net lease including single holding land tax and all usual outgoings
• Passing net rent of $1,048,721 p.a.*
• Standalone rear occupancy at 84 Parkhurst Drive with sitting tenant
*All details approximate as at completion of expansion.
For sale via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday, 1 December 2020 at 4pm (AEST).
Inspections will be facilitated in accordance with Government restrictions.
For further details please contact the exclusive marketing agents, Dawkins Occhiuto.
Transaction managed by Transcend Property
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503681882Last Updated: 14 Jan 2021