116 - 118 Princes Highway,
Albion Park Rail, NSW 2527
From $549,000 + GST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 116 - 118 Princes Highway
Train stations within 5 km of 116 - 118 Princes Highway, Albion Park Rail, NSW 2527 Distance Albion Park Station 803 m Oak Flats Train Station 3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 116 - 118 Princes Highway, Albion Park Rail, NSW 2527 Distance 145 Princes Hwy 205 m Princes Hwy Before Mallee St 238 m Illawarra Regional Airport, Airport Rd 264 m Princes Hwy Before Creamery Rd 391 m Princes Hwy Opp Creamery Rd 413 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
5% RENTAL RETURN – GUARANTEED FOR 2 YEARS.
Albion Park Rail is the fastest growing trade hub in the Illawarra and these brand-new units are perfectly positioned to take advantage of massive residential land releases and new government road infrastructure.
The units range in size between 149m2 and 1286m2.
· Warehouse units/office space
· IN1 – General Industrial
· Custom unit sizes (limited time)
· High clearance 6600m roof height
· 4500m high x 4500m wide garage doors
· Easy access to freeway north, south and west
· Concrete tilt-up panel construction with steel structure roof
· Structural mezzanine
· Dedicated parking on title
· Dual street frontages
· Princes Highway high traffic flow, airport location
· High quality construction by reputable, local developers
· Available for purchase and lease
· 5% rental return guaranteed for 2 years by the developers
· Ideal for self-managed super funds
· Diversify your property portfolio
· Wollongong Airport location and neighbouring the biggest residential expansion the region has seen
In uncertain times, property proves to be the safest investment and with a 5% rental return… these commercial units are the best investment in the Illawarra.
Why is Albion Park Rail the hottest commercial location?
· The Illawarra has a limited commercial footprint available and a rapidly expanding residential population.
· Business owners are quickly realising that Albion Park Rail is central to the future growth of the Illawarra.
· Centrally located to Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama, Gerringong, Nowra, the Southern Highlands and the South Coast.
· The nearby areas of Albion Park, Yallah, Marshall Mount, West Dapto, Kembla Grange and Shellharbour are all earmarked for major infrastructure and residential development.
· The Albion Park Rail bypass is set for completion in 2022
· Albion Park Rail is experiencing the fastest commercial growth in the region and is quickly becoming a trade hub, like Sydney's Parramatta Road.
· Shellharbour Airport may present future opportunities as it's use changes
With the Stockland developments and the Albion Park Rail bypass projects in mind, Albion Park Rail is a strategic purchase and represents intelligent buying.
Property ID: 503266286Last Updated: 22 May 2020