114 Scarborough Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
Map of 114 Scarborough Street
Train stations within 5 km of 114 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD 4215 Distance Monorail Main Station 1.3 km Mid Monorail Station 1.7 km Sea World Resort&Water Park Monorail Station 1.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 114 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD 4215 Distance Nerang Street 1.1 km Light Rail Depot 2.1 km Gold Coast University Hospital 3.2 km Cypress Avenue 3.7 km Cavill Avenue 4.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 114 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD 4215 Distance Scarborough St at Marshall Lane 83 m Nind St Near Davenport St 193 m Southport 212 m Nind St Near Chapel St 243 m Scarborough St at Southport Transit Centre 316 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Receivers Appointed – 2430m²* CBD Mixed-Use Development Site
- 2,430sqm* land area, 6 lots
- Core CBD position
- Southport (PDA) Precinct 1
Prominently positioned within the core of the Southport Central Business District (Gold Coast CBD), the site enjoys easy immediate access to local retail amenities, cafes, restaurants and services including, Australia Fair, Gold Coast China Town precinct and the Nerang Street Rapid Transit Station.
Surrounded predominantly by legal and financial sector businesses due to the immediate proximity of the Southport Court House, the site borders the Gold Coast City Council's recently proposed “Towers Of Power” Government and Court precinct, a proposed $300 million development.
Key features include:
- 2,430sqm* site area, 6 Lots
- Significant position within the core of the CBD
- Adjoins GCCC proposed $300m* plus “Towers Of Power” Government and Court precinct
- Existing DA approval for a 47 level tower comprising of a 225 bed hotel & facilities and 264 (1, 2 and 3 bed) apartments
- Surrounding amenities include light rail, shopping, retail and dining
- State Government Priority Development Area (PDA - Precinct 1), unlimited height & density of 1 brm/9sqm.
- Multiple alternate use development options
- Spectacular potential views over Broadwater, South Stradbroke Island and Ocean
- Also known as 104-114 Scarborough Street, Southport, Lots 49-54 on RP4757
Auction in-rooms on Thursday 22 July 2021 at 11am (AEST).
Colliers - Gold Coast
Level 2 Circle on Cavill, 3184 Surfers Paradise Boulevard
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Please contact James Crawford or Steven King to request the Information Memorandum.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503855922Last Updated: 28 Jul 2021
More properties from Colliers - Gold Coast