114 Brisbane Street
Ipswich, QLD 4305
Tenanted Investment Details
Expression of Interest
Map of 114 Brisbane Street
Bendigo Bank’s Queensland Headquarters with New 6-Year Lease
- Net Lettable Area: 4,564m*
- 75 basement carparks (1:61m²*)
- Naming & Signage rights to Bendigo Bank
- Modern 2009-built 4-level office asset in the heart of the Ipswich CBD;
- Net Lettable Area: 4,564m²*;
- WALE: 4.38 Years* (by income) as at 1 November 2019;
- 75* basement carparks (1:61m²);
- Naming and signage rights to Bendigo Bank (ASX:BEN); and
- Located in the heart of the Ipswich CBD, one of Australia’s fastest growing LGA’s with a population growth rate of 5.38%* p.a.
Bendigo Bank’s presence in Ipswich originated over 140 years ago with the then Ipswich and West Moreton Building Society and continues to this day with over 230 staff employed in this facility. The current Bendigo Bank building encompasses the original heritage-listed Ipswich Post Office and Clock Tower, which has been refurbished into modern office accommodation.
Ipswich has a strong, diversified local economy underpinned by the defence, manufacturing, education, logistics, healthcare and residential sectors. With major infrastructure investment underway in the region including upgrades to RAAF Base Amberley and the $124.5m upgrade of the Ipswich Hospital, the region offers strong growth prospects for incoming investors.
The Bendigo Bank Building is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 27 February 2020 at 4pm (AEST).
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the marketing agents.
Property ID: 503379822Last Updated: 12 Dec 2019