111 Cox Road,
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
$4,500,000 to $4,950,000
Key property information
Map of 111 Cox Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 111 Cox Road, Aldinga Beach, SA 5173 Distance 130a Norman Rd - South Side 1.2 km 127 the Esplanade - West Side 1.2 km 128 the Esplanade - West Side 1.3 km 129 the Esplanade - West Side 1.4 km 130 Norman Rd - South Side 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Incredibly rare freehold holiday park & business offering on the Fleurieu Peninsula
Offered on a walk-in walk-out basis, the Aldinga Beach Holiday Park comprises of:
- 10 acres of land
- Active Education camping contract with 50 - 70 (approx.) schools camps per annum, generating solid revenue for the park
- Managers residence with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large shed and carport situated on 2 acres (approx.) within the park
- A mixture of accommodation from Yurt cottages, Deluxe cabins, Budget ensuite cabins and Budget cabins which can cater for group bookings of up to 140 people
- A huge & unique mini camp that sleeps up to 40 with full amenities, kitchen, private fire pit, ideal for large groups
- A mixture of powered and unpowered shaded grassy camp sites ideal for tents, caravans, and motorhomes
- Permanent sites with steady rental income
- Facilities: Playground, jumping pillow, sports courts, swimming pool & spa and recreation pavilion, toilet, shower and laundry blocks
- Extensive Plant and equipment included to make Park maintenance easy
- Solar system
- Main services: water and power
The park is very popular and benefits from high traffic summer periods, school holidays and long weekends; all known to completely book out all accommodation options throughout the park. Aldinga Beach and the neighbouring suburbs are filled with things to see and do, so guests have plenty of options while staying at Aldinga Beach Holiday Park. Boasting award winning beaches on the doorstep, conservation parks, neighbouring coast/country townships and a growing number of local breweries, distilleries, wineries, cellar doors, coffee shops and dining experiences. With two local drive-on beaches close by, those travelling with boats can easily launch their boat and head out to enjoy the stunning blue waters and beaches surrounding Aldinga Beach.
A range of major events take place within the region such as the Tour Down Under, Sellicks Beach Historic Motor Cycle Race and Seasonal Wine Festivals (to mention a few) which further drives the need for local accommodation! There is no doubt that this spot is no longer a 'well kept secret' and more are choosing to make Aldinga Beach their regular holiday destination.
This is your opportunity to become your own boss, completely enhance your lifestyle and potential income earnings or expand on your investments.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Tony Bezuidenhout on 0427 947 9... or Shelley Bezuidenhout on 0468 383 7....
RLA 273 693
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503908722Last Updated: 13 Nov 2021