111 - 115 High Street,
Heathcote, VIC 3523
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 111 - 115 High Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 111 - 115 High Street, Heathcote, VIC 3523 Distance Heathcote Post Office/Northern Hwy (Heathcote) 216 m Heathcote Lions Park/Northern Hwy (Heathcote) 231 m Jennings St/Northern Hwy (Heathcote) 429 m Mitchell St/Northern Hwy (Heathcote) 1.3 km Mitchell St/High St (Heathcote) 1.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
The Heart of the HUB!
An exceptional investment opportunity has arisen to acquire 3 shops in the scenic village of Heathcote Victoria situated in the most prominent wine district .with award winning wines
Prominently located in the Longest Street in the Southern Hemisphere, "High Street", its only a ten minute walk to some of the recreational opportunities of Heathcote which include Sports Oval, Lawn Bowls, Tennis, Picnic & Barbecue area and children's play facilities & Tourist information center also public amenities on bus route.
Heathcote also features fishing and canoeing close by.
Just look at the features this freehold property for sale offers:
Multiple sources of income include:
- 1 x Fish and Chip Shop (currently Oval cafe incorporating two shops)
- 1 x Imported Gift Ware & Clothing Shop.
- 1 x 3 Bedroom Home located in Camp Street.
- 3 - 4 car parking spaces at the rear;
- Closed circuit surveillance system;
- Heathcote is 30 minutes from Bendigo and 1 Hour from Echuca and only 1.5 hours from Melbourne CBD.
- The township is growing;
- Close to Lake Eppaloch and other tourist, bush walking areas & bike paths.
- Current owners retiring.
To find out more about this exceptional investment opportunity for sale, get in touch with the Exclusive Agent Adrian Harris....
FOR SALE: Freehold Property Available Now!
Property ID: 503327710Last Updated: 13 Jun 2020