11 O'Hanlon Place
Nicholls, ACT 2913
1.2ha (2.96 acres)
Expression of Interest
Map of 11 O'Hanlon Place
High profile commercial investment with strategic location
- Significant 11,984sqm site area
- 12,500* daily passing vehicles
- Suitable for all buyer types
- Iconic commercial asset featuring 6 buildings and total NLA of 733sqm.
- Significant site area of 11,984sqm with dual frontage to the Barton Highway (137m) and O’Hanlon Place (85m). The Barton Highway features an estimated 12,500 daily users*.
- CZ6 Zoning with numerous existing uses and ability to add further uses such as community use and commercial accommodation (subject to approval).
- Located within the Gold Greek Village, surrounded by several tourist attractions and amenities.
- Numerous value-add opportunities via releasing, refurbishment or redevelopment prospects (subject to approvals).
- Proximity to the ACT’s fastest growing region, the Gungahlin Town Centre (4km) and the Canberra CBD (10km).
- Suitable to all buyer types (investor, owner-occupier, developer) given the current tenancy and expiry mix.
Ginninderra Village presents a strategically located, high profile commercial investment that features immediate and long-term opportunities for all astute buyers.
Property ID: 503411414Last Updated: 6 Dec 2019