109 Maritana Street
Kalgoorlie, WA 6430
$569,000 + GST (if applicable)
Beautifully presented character office building!
Previously re-furbished in 2014, the amenities present a modern touch whilst the stone facade still captures the heritage feel of the building.
Located in the core of Kalgoorlie's CBD, just off the Hannan & Maritana Street intersection, opposite The Palace Hotel Accommodation and next to Paddy's Bar & Restaurant..
Featuring two levels of office accommodation, two separate entry points to the building with separate security systems, split system air conditioners to each office, high decorative ceilings, heritage style architraves and skirting boards, carpets, a grandeur staircase separating the floor levels, and separate modern amenities (including a shower in each). Couple all of this with two operational walk-in safe's/vaults, and you have a very secure offering.
- The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder have advised the property is Zoned ‘District Business’ under Town Planning Scheme No 1.
- Currently leased to two separate companies, both leases expiring 31st December 2019, no option terms, passing rent of $62,400pa + GST + Outgoings.
- Would ideally suit an owner occupier moving forward.
- Frontage 9.13m*
- Depth 17.38m*
- Area 157.00sqm
* All measurements are approximately only.
– $569,000 + GST (if applicable)
– Council Rates $3,768.00
– Water Rates $267.00
Inspections are strictly by appointment, please call the Goldfields leading commercial sales representative Daniel Lavery on 08 9080 1900 or 0411174452.
Property ID: 503377794Last Updated: 29 Oct 2019