103 St John Street,
Launceston, TAS 7250
Key property information
Map of 103 St John Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 103 St John Street, Launceston, TAS 7250 Distance St John St 54 m 79 York St 79 m City Terminus 143 m Stop A, St John Street 180 m Opposite 150 York St 196 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Fully Leased Freehold Investment - Strong Tenant Business Mix – Prime CBD Corner Address
Fully leased and a strong letting history, the impressive tenant directory includes Sarah Whittington Optometrist, national NDIS/Aged Care provider Candice Care and local kitchen cabinetry supplier Tassie Cabinets.
Investment features at a glance:
• Imposing two level building featuring distinctive art deco styles
• Exceptional presentation throughout, quality fit-outs
• Prominent inner CBD site in Launceston's main retail zone
• High visual position with over 27 metres of street front
• Future strata subdivision potential and/or upper level residential conversion (all s.t.c.a)
• Fully leased, multiple tenancy investment with secure leases
• Current net income $67,020 p.a approx.
103 St John Street presents as an outstanding investment opportunity, worthy of serious consideration for any property portfolio.
Private Treaty Sale - $1.1million - Contact Joel Harwood or Ian Singline for further details, IM report, inspections (by appointment).
Property ID: 503802582Last Updated: 27 Apr 2021