10 Karratha Street,
Welshpool, WA 6106
For Sale by Offers Invited
Key property information
Map of 10 Karratha Street
Train stations within 5 km of 10 Karratha Street, Welshpool, WA 6106 Distance Welshpool Station 1.4 km Queens Park Station 1.6 km Oats Street Station 2.2 km Cannington Station 2.4 km Carlisle Station 2.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 10 Karratha Street, Welshpool, WA 6106 Distance Welshpool Rd Before Pilbara St 254 m Welshpool Rd Before Radium St 354 m Orrong Rd Before Pilbara St 412 m Orrong Rd After Pilbara St 419 m Welshpool Rd After Radium St 440 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Rare Investment Opportunity
- 100% Leased Industrial Investment
- Gross Building Area: 1,290sqm*
- Diverse Income Stream with Rental Upside
10 Karratha Street comprises a duplex style facility consisting of two high quality units, which are 100% leased to long standing tenants. The property is situated with direct access off Karratha Street, which affords easy access to Pilbara Street and Orrong Road, and easy movements to Leach, Roe and Tonkin Highways, and only minutes to the Perth Airport and 10km’s east of the Perth CBD.
Featuring high quality and functional office and warehousing facilities, the property represents a rare industrial investment opportunity in arguably WA’s most tightly held sub market.
Key features include:
• Freehold Land Area: 2,000sqm*
• 1,290sqm* of gross building area divided across two individual units of 645sqm*
• Highly functional office and warehouse accommodation with secure yard and parking areas
• Current passing net income of $134,576.78pa net ($104/sqm)*
• Significant rental upside with upcoming market review
• 100% leased to national and multinational tenants
• Net leases in place with outgoings fully recoverable including management fees
• Ample on-site parking and fully secure site
• High value location with fast connectivity to key infrastructure and easy access to major roads
• Zoning “General Industrial” – City of Canning
10 Karratha Street, Welshpool is offered for sale by Offers Invited closing Wednesday 4.00pm (AWST) 25th October 2023 (unless sold prior).
For further information contact the exclusive selling agents from Cushman & Wakefield WA.
Property ID: 504432036Last Updated: 8 Nov 2023
More properties from Cushman & Wakefield - PERTH
Asking Price: Contact Agents6 Holloway Road,Forrestdale, WA 6112
For Sale by Offers Invited51 Jessie Lee Street,Henderson, WA 6166
Contact Agent16 Lerista Court,Bibra Lake, WA 6163