10 Hobart Place,
City, ACT 2601
Key property information
Map of 10 Hobart Place
Compelling Canberra Value-Add Investment in Prime Canberra CBD Location
- Prominent office building of 4,485m² NLA
- Prime 668m² site in City West, Canberra
- 3.5 year WALE
The property deserves attention from investors looking for the following:
• Refurbished building of 4,485m² with long term history of occupation by a broad variety of SME tenants.
• Typical floor plates of 540m² that are attractive to a variety of Canberra’s SME tenants.
• High profile site of 668m² in core Canberra CBD location.
• Net Passing Income* (assuming fully let) $1,344,325 ex GST.
• Diversified tenancy profile offering 3.5 year WALE* by area with all leases featuring fixed market reviews.
• Significant refurbishments since 2014 have seen building completely repositioned to offer low ongoing capex and strong leasing uptake.
• Close vicinity to retail and leisure amenity as well as proximity to major Civic based Government Headquarters.
• Opportunity to capture demand from Canberra’s growing SME market for small vacancy in building.
• Immediate connectivity to Canberra’s road, bicycle, light rail and bus networks.
*As at 1 February 2020.
10 Hobart Place presents as a compelling value add investment opportunity following its recent refurbishment, location and strong long term tenant commitment. Please contact exclusive agents for further information.
Property ID: 503451278Last Updated: 19 Feb 2020