10 Digitaria Drive,
Gregory Hills, NSW 2557
**SITE NOW SOLD**
Key property information
Map of 10 Digitaria Drive
Bus stops within 5 km of 10 Digitaria Drive, Gregory Hills, NSW 2557 Distance Gregory Hills Dr Opp Gregory Hills Hotel 359 m Gregory Hills Dr After Donovan BVD 370 m Dovovan BVD at Gregory Hills Rd 444 m Gregory Hills After Central Hills Dr 484 m Fairbank Dr Opp Oakridge Lane 521 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
**SITE NOW SOLD**
- State of the art development
- Medical, Professional & Retail Suites
- In the heart of the Medical Precinct
Brought to life by leading developer Jeckra, 'Baragal' will feature two storeys of architecturally designed medical and professional suites, a vibrant retail and hospitality ground floor precinct and two levels of basement car-parking.
Situated in what is to become the new health and lifestyle hub of Southwest Sydney, the development will be neighboured by a 112-place childcare centre to the north, a luxury architect-designed hotel to the south, and the new $500m 'The George Private Hospital' across the Riparian to the east.
Designed to complement and integrate with the surrounding developments, 'Baragal' offers a diverse selection of medical and commercial suites ranging from 60sqm to 1200sqm, all featuring superb naturally-lit spaces with high ceilings and views of the surrounding riparian and neighbourhood.
Tenancies connect to the private basement carpark and the development's hub via the central lift core and to the ground floor retail precinct through a stunning light-filled atrium and spiral staircase. All tenancies are provided with state-of-the-art amenity and showcase a level of architectural finishes and detail completely unique to this area of Sydney.
On the ground floor, the heart of the development is on show for all. Wrapping the building on all elevations, 'Baragal' will provide 360 degrees of retail and hospitality equipped with commercial exhausts, grease arrestors and outdoor dining. Featuring a variety of tenancy sizes to suit a broad range of retail and hospitality businesses, 'Baragal' will serve as the central focus for both the commercial tower above and all the surrounding developments.
Whether you're in the medical, professional services, retail or hospitality industries, 'Baragal' provides a unique opportunity for investment in a well-connected architectural building, situated in one of Sydney's fastest growth corridors.
Key offerings at the Baragal:
• Retail and/or hospitality tenancies ranging from 89sqm to 164sqm
• Commercial office suites ranging from 60sqm to 1200sqm
• Interiors designed by award-winning architects
• Architect-designed landmark building in the heart of growing medical precinct
• Direct access to public domain landscaped areas and adjacent natural riparian
• Private and secure underground car-parking
• Outdoor/alfresco dining and landscaping
• Ground floor hospitality tenancies fit with commercial exhaust system and grease arrestors
Here are your neighbours:
• 112-place childcare centre scheduled for 2022 completion
• $500m 'The George' Private Hospital to commence with first stage of development - a $100m, 78 bed maternity and paediatric hospital - to be open for business in Q1 of 2023
• 50-room hotel and function centre space planned for 2022 construction
For further information including full Information Memorandum with floor plans & pricing, contact Exclusive Agents Anthony Rees 0400 480 0... & Kaela Simpson 0484 193 7....
Property ID: 503899274Last Updated: 4 Dec 2021