1 Narrabeen Park Parade,
North Narrabeen, NSW 2101
Key property information
Map of 1 Narrabeen Park Parade
Bus stops within 5 km of 1 Narrabeen Park Parade, North Narrabeen, NSW 2101 Distance North Narrabeen Rockpool, Narrabeen Park Pde 26 m Narrabeen Park Pde Opp North Narrabeen Rockpool 44 m Sydney Rd at Narrabeen Park Pde 277 m Sydney Rd Opp Narrabeen Park Pde 297 m 23 Sydney Rd 471 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Prime Investment with Brand New 5 Year Lease - Iconic Beachside Freehold Building
* Gross lettable area: 236m2
* Additional Storage/garage area on title: 57m2
* Newly renovated throughout with quality finishes to kitchen and bathroom areas
* Outdoor entertaining areas with seating, undercover and entertainment options
* Building layout currently split into two, with kitchen and bar access on each side
* Flexible spaces can be used for café/restaurant style or functions
* Excellent main thoroughfare road exposure with large signage opportunities
* Commercial kitchen with storage, preparation area, connection to grease trap and exhaust ventilation
* Enough space on the block for 4 car spaces + additional 57m2 garage to be used as either parking or storage
* Recently renovated male, female and disabled toilets inside
* Large council car park located right out the front of building
* There is DA approval for external 30m2 pergola
* Outgoings approx. $22,789 per annum
This is a well-known, iconic building on the Northern Beaches and positioned in an unbeatable spot. The land also has some potential for future redevelopment (STCA) with a land zoning of R2 (Low Density Residential) and Height Limit of 8.5m.
* Expiry - March 2027
* Term – 5 + 5
* Reviews – 3%
* Bond – 2 months bond with directors guarantees
* Outgoings = $22,789 pa approx.
* Net rent = $237,211 + GST
* Lessee to pay 100% of outgoings including land tax on a single holding basis
Narrabeen is a conveniently located area that offers a beach lifestyle with level access to all amenities including restaurants, supermarket and local strip retail along Pittwater Road. There is direct access to public buses right out the front and also express city buses close by as well as the vehicular corridor of the Wakehurst Parkway and Mona Vale Road to enable easy access to the city and the west.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Vincent West 0403 444 0... or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 8....
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504030367Last Updated: 15 Jun 2022
Contact AgentShops 1-5/1238 Pittwater Road,Narrabeen, NSW 2101
Contact AgentShop 1, 2 Bungan Lane,Mona Vale, NSW 2103
Offers Over | $375,0003/635 Pittwater Road,Dee Why, NSW 2099