1/42 Bowra Street,
Nambucca Heads, NSW 2448
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 1/42 Bowra Street
Train stations within 5 km of 1/42 Bowra Street, Nambucca Heads, NSW 2448 Distance Nambucca Heads 2.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 1/42 Bowra Street, Nambucca Heads, NSW 2448 Distance Bowra St - No.25 (Police Station) 147 m Bowra St - No.6 (Opp.Centrelink) 286 m Seaview St - No.94 (After Nelson St) 1 km Seaview St - No.103 (Before Nelson St) 1 km Sport St - No.2 (Before Liston St) 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Three level high end commercial space
With great street appeal, a dominant presence and sophisticated outlook, this commercial space could be your dream investment property.
375m2 of amazing floor space is broken up over three levels providing any investor the opportunity to lease out this space to multiple ventures creating several incomes.
With current high end operating equipment and furnishings negotiable, an investor could have the perfect opportunity to attract a high end lessee or use as a great platform to build an owner run business.
Previously operated as a café, retail shop and beautician the equipment in place could be an ideal option to boost your own potential business or attract that perfect lessee.
This property includes a range of impressive features, these are as follows:
- Modern renovation with an interior designer touch
- 375m2 of floor space broken up over 3 levels
- 260m2 of on street floor space
- Full street frontage
- Located in a high traffic area
- Air-conditioning in place
- POS systems, security and branding available
- Current clientele data base available
- Secure office space of second level
- High end beautician, cafe and retail equipment and furnishings available for
- Beautician equipment includes a hyper baric air pod, sauna and electric
- Full bathroom on second level
- Massage room set up on second level
- Disability access to all clientele based areas including a chair lift in top
- Disability accessible toilet with baby changing facilities
- Rear access with two private car spaces
- Large storage area and storage space throughout levels
- Sound proofing between levels in place
- Large prime exposure signage visible from all high traffic areas
- 30 minutes to nearest airport
All enquires are welcome, please feel free to contact Tegan Holmes Commercial Property Management and Sale for McGrath Estate Agents on 02 6568 6599/ 0434 026 823 or via email on TeganHolmes@mcgrath.com.au.
Property ID: 503545438Last Updated: 7 Jul 2020