1/38 Gartside Street,
Wanniassa, ACT 2903
Key property information
Contact agent to confirm the time and location
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 1/38 Gartside Street
Low Value High Profile Pandemic Proof Investment - No Stamp Duty
- Strong International Tenant
- No Stamp Duty Payable
- Extensive fitout
Erindale precinct is the home of the majority of major brands including McDonalds, Domino's, 7-Eleven, Woolworths anchored shopping centre, Caltex, Club Lime, Australia Post, Donut King, Zambreros, Pizza Hut, Ali Baba, Crust, Goodyear, F45, Subway, Kingsleys, Goodberrys, Wok it Up, BWS, Bottlemart, Guardian Childcare with many high profile local brands including Real Estate, Gymnastics ACT, Schools, Theatres and Canberra's largest club provider the Vikings Club. It is the major food and retail hub with high traffic flow and sought after retail spaces with minimal to no vacancies.
The Cheesecake Shop is located on the main street in Erindale's iconic busy retail precinct, The Cheesecake Shop is a standout operator and an international success.
Erindale is easily accessed, approximately 5 minutes drive from Tuggeranong Town Centre, 10 minutes drive from Woden Town Centre and approximately 20 minutes drive from Canberra's CBD
The 103 sqm property has undergone two refurbishments since its inception now containing state of the art refrigeration and Cheesecake shop modern new branding.
Secure 5 Year Lease till August 2025 to the iconic Cheesecake Shop
- Tenant taking lease option in the middle of Covid-19 proving strength of business in current economic climate.
- No stamp duty payable
- Long Term Tenant - Same location 20+ years.
- Head Lease to The Cheesecake Shop Pty Ltd - International Operator, operating since 1991 and now with over 225 cake bakeries and over 2,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom
- Net income of $42,785 p/a + GST
To be sold by auction on 23rd June 2020, Auction Works, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney. Sale prior will be considered.
Auction sale contract and IM available upon request.
Property ID: 503554786Last Updated: 29 May 2020