1-3 Ironstone Road,
Berrinba, QLD 4117
Expressions of Interest closing 4pm, 16/07/2020
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 1-3 Ironstone Road
Train stations within 5 km of 1-3 Ironstone Road, Berrinba, QLD 4117 Distance Woodridge Train Station 1.4 km Trinder Park Station 1.9 km Kingston Station 2.8 km Kuraby Station 4.8 km Loganlea 5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 1-3 Ironstone Road, Berrinba, QLD 4117 Distance Bardon Rd at Pope Street 367 m Bardon Rd at Sycamore Ct 537 m Bardon Rd at Rudduck Street 647 m Bardon Rd Near Ashton St 679 m Lyngrove St Near Ariel Ave 860 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Secure Blue Chip Industrial Investment
Features of the offering include:
- Near new 1,541sqm* freestanding office, warehouse and trade desk
- Situated on 2,596sqm* freehold corner site
- Currently returning $204,725 pa net - 100% of property outgoings recoverable
- Leased to ACD Trade (Beijer Ref Australia) - a subsidiary of Beijer Ref AB, a publicly listed company on the Stockholm Stock Exchange
- Fixed income growth (greater of CPI or 4% annually)
- Long WALE with options until 2027
- Constructed in 2017 with potential for depreciation benefits
- Located 20min* from CBD in the thriving Logan Motorway corridor
- Highly attractive opportunity for sophisticated investors seeking security of income in a proven growth precinct
- Ability to acquire in-one-line with ACD North Lakes, providing a combined net income of $563,850 pa
Berrinba is the latest industrial hub situated on the Logan Motorway corridor allowing unrivalled access to the Pacific Motorway, Gateway Arterial and the Logan, Ipswich and Centenary Motorways. This ideal commercial / industrial location attracts major corporate users such as DHL, Ceva Logistics, Toll and JB Hi-fi to name a few.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact exclusive agents JLL.
Property ID: 503583298Last Updated: 6 Aug 2020