1, 3 & 5 Rose Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Super-exposed Essendon Retail Corner Anchored by 10 Year Net Lease
- 10-Year Net Lease
- Fixed Annual Increases
- 39 m* Corner Frontage
- Super-exposed Essendon retail corner anchored by a Melbourne commercial florist institution on a vendor favoured 10-Year net lease
- Amazing Graze Flowers occupy the entirety of the ground floor whilst level one is tenanted by Splash Paediatric Therapy
- The combined building comprises 469 sqm* of lettable area across 4 titles, a strategic benefit that allows the property to be sold separately if required
- Amazing Graze Flowers is a hugely successful and highly rated commercial florist offering instore, online, same day delivery and customised flower arrangement services – currently boasting a strong 4.7/5-star rating from 906 Google customer reviews
- The Amazing Graze offering is further bolstered by a brand new ‘café/tearoom’ which occupies the prime corner shop
- The property benefits from 405 sqm* of underlying land and 39 m* of valuable exposure to Rose Street’s ultra-wide footpaths, which are strategically utilised by Amazing Graze for outdoor seating
- The Rose Street Essendon retail village is located on the doorstep of Essendon Train Station – The major station saw 1,480,000* patrons in the 2018-19 financial year and is a strategic benefit for local Rose Street businesses given the amount of foot traffic it attracts.
- There are currently no retail shops available for lease along the Rose Street retail precinct
1, 3 & 5 Rose Street, Essendon is For Sale by Public On-Site Auction Wednesday 1st December 2021 at 12.30pm (AEDT). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Stonebridge Property Group and WP Real Estate:
Stonebridge Property Group:
0448 782 5...
0439 400 0...
0422 848 8...
0468 320 297
0405 277 0...
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503942178Last Updated: 15 Jan 2022