1-3/1231 South Road,
St Marys, SA 5042
Contact Agent for Pricing Information
Key property information
High Profile Investment with Massive Upside
- All leased to single operator - Living Spring Parish
- Undergoing substantial fitout and renovation from existing tenant
- 1,080 square metres* of building area
- Site area of 1,947 square metres*
- Holding income with huge possible future rental upside
- Quality building with tilt-up construction and front-facing car parking
- Adjacent longstanding Repco Australia
- Part of broader South Road Portfolio Sale
- Opportunity to purchase in conjunction with 1219 South Road, St Marys to substantially increase landholding and development potential
1-3, 1231 South Road, St Marys offers multiple high-profile showrooms on the outbound side of South Road. Formerly three tenancies, this property has been amalgamated into one in its lease to the Redeemed Church of God - Living Spring Parish (expiring in February 2027).
With significant future rental upside and opportunities to dramatically improve its income or to owner-occupy in time, 1-3, 1231 South Road, St Marys is a prominent bulky goods investment and substantial land holding.
The property is available for sale as a standalone premises or in conjunction with the balance of the South Road Portfolio Sale including 1219 South Road, St Marys and 1239-1243 South Road, St Marys.
For more information or to book an inspection of 1-3, 1231 South Road, St Marys, please contact Saxon Smith from City Realty (RLA 923 303).
Property ID: 504404032Last Updated: 6 Nov 2023