Yamanto Central, 488 Warwick Road
Yamanto, QLD 4305
15.0 - 850.0m²
200 on grade, and 750 under-slab
City of Ipswich
Yamanto Central now under construction
- Join Coles, Kmart + 50 specialty stores
- 20,000sqm sub-regional. Sites 15-850sqm
- Stage 1 of Yamanto Centre Masterplan
Anchored by key tenants Coles and Kmart, Yamanto Central will be the newest sub-regional shopping centre in the region within 12 years and will cater to an existing trade area of 48,000 currently underserviced residents.
- 5.3% average annual population growth rate three times the national average*
-Retail spend to grow by $974 million over next 12 years*
-20,000sqm GLA with 8,000sqm specialty tenancies*
HIGH GROWTH RATE
Yamanto Central’s main trade area is forecast to grow at an average rate of 5.3% - more than three times the current national average, forecast to be in excess of 90,000 by 2031*. This rate of growth is evident and supported by several residential developments in the catchment due for completion within four years and the Amberley RAAF base, which is located under 10 minutes from Yamanto Central.
UNMET RETAIL DEMAND
Overall retail expenditure in the main trade area is forecast to grow by $974 million over the next 12 years. A large component of this will be in the food catering category.
In 2018 residents spend $27 million in food catering outside the main Yamanto Central trade area, this is expected to rise to $49 million by 2026. Based on the current leakage an additional 7,538m2 of food catering floorspace can be supported in the area by 2026 providing outstanding trade potential for astute operators.
Yamanto Central will supply a total of 20,000sqm GLA including 8,000sqm of specialty tenancies and two vibrant precincts – Market Central and Central Eats. Market Central is a 1,750sqm open-plan space with an extended trade-out ‘market’ feel and Central Eats a dynamic indoor/outdoor casual dining and entertainment precinct.
Yamanto Central will include 950 free carparks – 200 on grade and 750 under-slab with travellators at each end for ultra-convenient access.
Spanning over 3 levels Yamanto Central features:
- Rackley Swim school + 750 carparks on basement level
- Coles, Kmart + 50 specialty stores, Market Central (fresh food) & Central Eats (indoor/outdoor dining precinct) on ground level
- Level 1 medical & healthcare precinct with direct, discrete lift access from the basement level car park. Medical Centre and pathology secured.
Yamanto Central is truly a celebration of quality local independent and national retailers. Prior to commencement of construction, the project has enjoyed strong pre-leasing commitments from quality operators with over 2/3 of the NLA under agreement.
We are seeking the following interest:
- Retail Services
- Financial Services
- Apparel / Fashion / Accessories
- Casual Dining & Grab n Go
- Sporting goods / leisure / outdoor adventure
- Medical & Healthcare: Medical Centre and pathology already secured for level 1 medical precinct with opportunities remaining from 108sqm for allied health & medical services in the Yamanto Central level 1 medical precinct.
A number of Franchise models that we feel are appropriate to the tenancy mix and demographic are also available for your investigations. Please give the Yamanto Central Leasing Team a call today for a chat and to discuss what we can do to support your business.
*Source: MacroPlan Dimasi 2019
Property ID: 503315002Last Updated: 18 Nov 2019