Westpac House, Levels 24 & 30, 91 King William Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
From $1,000 per month
Key property information
Map of Westpac House, Levels 24 & 30, 91 King William Street
Train stations within 5 km of Westpac House, Levels 24 & 30, 91 King William Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Distance Adelaide Railway Station 399 m Mile End Station 1.8 km Adelaide Parklands Terminal 2.1 km Adelaide Showground Station 2.4 km North Adelaide Station 2.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Westpac House, Levels 24 & 30, 91 King William Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Distance Tram Pirie St 95 m Tram Rundle Mall 263 m Tram Victoria Square 476 m Tram City West 626 m Tram City South 862 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Westpac House, Levels 24 & 30, 91 King William Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Distance W2 King William St - West Side 34 m V3 Currie St - South Side 58 m V2 Currie St - South Side 78 m E3 Currie St - North Side 78 m E2 Currie St - North Side 90 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Flexspace for 1 to 10+ people | Tailored to your business requirements
- Flexible agreements, 1-Month Deposit
- Premium address, team & powerful IT
- Office PLUS access 250 sqm collab space
Have an office that supports remote team members just meters away or even in another Servcorp city. Your remote working team is set up for success and will get the support it needs to win.
• Coworking space access: 3hours/day use for each remote team member in any location. Includes fast and Secure Wi-Fi and great coffee!
• Choose your workstyle: desk seating with privacy panel, booth seating, table seating, casual lounge chairs and phone booths.
• A professional receptionist: forwards calls to your relevant team member, no matter where they are working. No need to work using private mobiles.
• Mail and courier management: with home-forwarding options
• In-house IT support
WHAT'S THE OFFICE LIKE?
• Furnished, private offices for 1 to 10+ people with or without views overlooking Adelaide and beyond
• Flexibility to keep furnished or opt to customise the space to suit your brand identity
• Located on level 24 & 30, Westpac House, Adelaide
WHAT'S THE SIZE & SPACE LIKE?
• In addition to your office, you have access to over 250 square metres of collaborative space and breakout areas.
• The corridors are 80-100% wider than the industry average.
• Typically 12-metre square per client (tailored to requirements) vs the industry standard of 4-metre square
• Higher soundproofing compared to the industry standard
WHAT'S THE BUILDING LIKE?
• Your office in an A-grade building for a fraction of a traditional commercial real estate cost, allowing your business the flexibility to pivot at crucial times
• The tallest building in SA, Westpac House is Adelaide's most recognisable building and most prestigious business address. It offers superb views spanning Adelaide Hills, Glenelg Beach and Botanic Gardens.
• Along with immediate access to trams and buses, nearby amenities include Topham Mall, retail outlets, and a dining precinct.
• An impressive ground floor entry on arrival
• 24/7 security
HOW'S THIS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER OFFICE OPTIONS?
• Only 1-month deposit, unlike other traditional providers that require at least 3-6 months
• More working capital available to you
• Flexible service agreements, short-term or longer
• Front-of-house to greet your guests at the reception and answer your calls in your company name. Plus, access to qualified Personal Assistants and Secretaries you can hire on a ‘pay-as-you-use’ basis
• Powerful IT solutions so you can run your business efficiently with Tier 1, secure Wi-Fi with 99.99% uptime, client-specific VPN, secure printing and enterprise-class in-house IT team you can reach by dialling *1
HOW QUICKLY CAN YOU MOVE IN?
• We can set up your office, internet, and phone lines in less than 24 hours
WHAT OTHER OFFICE FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
• Access to boardrooms and meeting rooms (bookings from a minimum of 10-minute increments)
• Access to scale up to a 30pp+ office space or scale down as needed to Virtual Offices or Coworking solutions to support your business as it caters to the changing landscape
WHAT'S THE KITCHEN & END-OF-TRIP FACILITIES LIKE?
• Modern kitchen fit-out complete with barista-style coffee machine, fridge, dishwasher, fully-stocked snack, and beverage bar.
• High-quality end-of-trip facilities (with showers, change rooms), concierge services, and destination lifts
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
• Access to 150+ locations across the globe and Servcorp network
• Network with an established Community of 60,000+ esteemed tenants, creatives, professionals & business owners alike
ARE YOU COVID-SAFE?
• We are open and providing hygienic clean workspaces during the COVID-19.
• Social distancing guidelines are actively followed, plus hand sanitiser & masks available
WHEN CAN I LOOK OR VISIT THE OFFICE SPACE?
• Call or email to book in a time suitable to you
• Join us for a coffee and we’ll show you around the office and floor
• We can conduct a Virtual Tour over the videophone
Property ID: 503235842Last Updated: 18 May 2021
$295 - $495 per m²115 King William Street, 115 King William Street,Adelaide, SA 5000
Contact Agent333 King William Street,Adelaide, SA 5000
Price on application149 Flinders Street,Adelaide, SA 5000