Townsville Airport, 2, 7, 21, 96 Melton Black Drive,
Garbutt, QLD 4814
Price on application.
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Townsville Airport, 2, 7, 21, 96 Melton Black Drive
Former BAE Hangars - Townsville Airport
- Code C Aircraft Capable (737/A320)
- Secure facility, suits defence contract
- Modern 2008 Construction, available now
These modern facilities were constructed in 2008 and suit a range of aviation uses with direct runway / apron access. They are also suited to standard storage uses and a reduced rental can be offered to those users.
- Fitted out with dual level offices, boardroom, conference rooms, air conditioned workshops and amenities.
- Both hangars are code C (737/A320) capable.
- Secure and restricted access facility meets the most stringent requirements (ITAR).
- Reticulated air throughout the entire facility.
- Ample three phase power and outlets throughout.
- Ancillary building available, previously used for parts wash down and storage shed.
- Adjacent staff car park.
- Large industrial ventilation fans.
- Improvements can be modified to suit tenant specifications.
- Three monorail cranes in each hangar, each capable of 2800 kg lift.
- Fire suppression systems in place.
Can be leased in one line or separately
For further details or to arrange and inspection, please contact Colliers International Townsville.
Can't inspect in person? Watch the video instead.
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 502243686Last Updated: 13 May 2020