Townsville Airport, 2, 7, 21, 96 Melton Black Drive
Garbutt, QLD 4814
Price on application.
0.75ha (1.86 acres)
2500.0 - 5400.0m²
Map of Townsville Airport, 2, 7, 21, 96 Melton Black Drive
Former BAE Hangars - Townsville Airport
- Code C Aircraft Capable (737/A320)
- Secure facility, suits defence contract
- Modern 2008 Construction, available now
These modern facilities were constructed in 2008 and suit a range of aviation uses with direct runway / apron access. They are also suited to standard storage uses and a reduced rental can be offered to those users.
- Fitted out with dual level offices, boardroom, conference rooms, air conditioned workshops and amenities.
- Both hangars are code C (737/A320) capable.
- Secure and restricted access facility meets the most stringent requirements (ITAR).
- Reticulated air throughout the entire facility.
- Ample three phase power and outlets throughout.
- Ancillary building available, previously used for parts wash down and storage shed.
- Adjacent staff car park.
- Large industrial ventilation fans.
- Improvements can be modified to suit tenant specifications.
- Three monorail cranes in each hangar, each capable of 2800 kg lift.
- Fire suppression systems in place.
Can be leased in one line or separately
For further details or to arrange and inspection contact James Pascoe at Colliers International today.
Property ID: 502243686Last Updated: 3 Dec 2019