Sovereign Hills Town Centre, 15 Chancellors Drive,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Sovereign Hills Town Centre, 15 Chancellors Drive
Bus stops within 5 km of Sovereign Hills Town Centre, 15 Chancellors Drive, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444 Distance John Oxley Dr Before Main St 135 m John Oxley Dr at Best Glen Pl 564 m John Oxley Dr at Thrumster St 984 m Oxley Hwy at Billabong Dr 1.3 km Oxley Hwy After Burrawan Forest Dr 2.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Now open! Port Macquarie's new Town Centre now leasing
- 25,000sqm, outdoor, open air design
- Servicing 2,400 lot residential address
- Prime location on 2 highways
STAGE 1 NOW LEASING
• Stage 1 size - 5,200sqm
• Includes IGA Supermarket, IGA Liquor, Home Hardware, chemist, cafes plus specialty stores
• 57sqm to 535sqm tenancies
LEASING OPPORTUNITIES EXIST FOR:
-Credit Union and services
-Nail & Beauty
-Physio and health services
Once complete, Sovereign Place is planned to include over 25,000sqm of retail, commercial and community space, just 10 minutes from Port Macquarie's CBD.
-Stage 1 now open.
-Stage 2 will include entertainment precinct, commercial offices and additional retail. Estimated opening 2022.
-Beautifully designed to embrace the outdoors with timber arbours and lush landscaping.
-Timber decks along creek and waterfront provide a relaxing connection with nature.
Servicing a growing 2,400 lot residential address, and with a 15km primary catchment area in the Mid North Coast’s fastest growing region, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• Junction of Pacific Highway and Oxley Highways, Port Macquarie
• Serviced by bus routes
• Strategic location for regional offices
• 10mins to airport
• 10mins to beaches and hinterland
• Minutes to universities and hospital
ABOUT SOVEREIGN HILLS
The Sovereign Hills community is already a hive of activity. 580 lots are currently built or under construction, growing to 800 by 2019/20. The remaining 1,500 lots will be constructed over the following years. Once complete, Sovereign Hills will boast:
• Approximately 7,500 residents
• Two sprawling parklands with adventure playgrounds
• Regional sporting fields with clubhouse
• St Joseph’s Regional College
• Discovery Early Education and Care Centre & Smartland Early Learning Port Macquarie
• NBN ready
• Safe and connected neighbourhoods
Developed by Lewis Land Group, Sovereign Hills is the major development area of the Hastings region, with significant public and private infrastructure planned to support this growth corridor.
Information correct as at 18 May 2020.
Property ID: 502658838Last Updated: 24 Jun 2020