Shop 3, 48 King Street,
Sandy Bay, TAS 7005
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Shop 3, 48 King Street
Superb retail opportunity in the heart of Sandy Bay
- Prime Sandy Bay retail location
- Adjacent main Sandy Bay Rd intersection
- Huge surrounding student catchment
Surrounded by a number of well known restaurants, cafe's, retail shops, banks and offices, this site is located in the middle of this thriving precinct.
High profile neighbours all within 100 metres of the front door include Woolworths, Country Road, Commonwealth Bank, Lorna Jane, Australia Post, ANZ Bank, Suminato Restaurant and Sisterhood Cafe to name just a few, ensuring maximum exposure to potential customers in the area.
The University of Tasmania's main campus is also just up the road, providing a huge potential market of local student's who live and study in the surrounding suburb.
Key features of this exciting opportunity include:
- 111sqm tenancy.
- Suitable for a number of uses including food and retail.
- High profile location adjacent to the King St/Sandy Bay Rd intersection.
- Surrounding on street parking for customers.
- Tenancy has an existing internal toilet.
- Able to be connected to grease trap.
- Available immediately.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Greg Radin on 0411 883 995 or email@example.com.
Property ID: 503357986Last Updated: 10 May 2020