Shop 1, 33 Dunning Avenue
Rosebery, NSW 2018
$55,000 plus GST + Outgoings
Map of Shop 1, 33 Dunning Avenue
Contemporary Retail or Commercial Space with an Emphasis on Style
Don't miss your chance to be a part of 33 Dunning Ave, a boutique development designed by award winning architect, Jackson Teece that oozes style from every detail. The space enjoys foot traffic from the many other residences popping up in tandem.
The space represents a fantastic opportunity to customise this generous 121sqm area to suit your requirements. The space includes the necessary infrastructure for a neighborhood bar or restaurant and could just as easily house Rosebery's next "go-to" boutique store.
The suite also features a fully enclosed basement storage room (approx. 9.5 sqm) and benefits from one secure basement car park together with excellent street parking.
- 119sqm* space with polished concrete floors
- 6.5sqm* of secure storage space in lockup area
- One secure basement car park and secure ADF alarm system
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning system
- Ideal for a café/restaurant, retail and showroom use
- Two fully fitted out bathrooms with shower facilities
- Grease trap, kitchen extractor, gas, hot & cold water systems
- Highly sought after location; 9 minutes walk from Green Square Station
- Enjoy Access to Rooftop Communal Garden
Property ID: 502555834Last Updated: 5 Dec 2019