Redlynch Shopping Village, Lot 1, 2-4 Redlynch Intake Road,
Redlynch, QLD 4870
Key property information
Map of Redlynch Shopping Village, Lot 1, 2-4 Redlynch Intake Road
Train stations within 5 km of Redlynch Shopping Village, Lot 1, 2-4 Redlynch Intake Road, Redlynch, QLD 4870 Distance Freshwater 1.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Redlynch Shopping Village, Lot 1, 2-4 Redlynch Intake Road, Redlynch, QLD 4870 Distance Redlynch Railway Station (Hail N Ride) 78 m Brinsmead Kamerunga Rd (Redlynch Railway Station) 78 m Redlynch Intake Rd at Short St 170 m Redlynch Shopping Centre (Larsen St) 858 m Redlynch Central Shopping Centre (Larsen St) 888 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Convenience Store? Food Related Opportunity? Or Office/Showroom Application?
There is substantial fitout in place which includes a large rangehood, stainless steel benches, walk in cold and freezer rooms plus display cabinets. The tenancy also has a rear roller door for deliveries and storage.
Fantastic blank canvas for a multitude of uses for a prospective tenant looking to capitalise on the large residential catchment area for a food related or alternate business.
The owner is keen to look at all leasing opportunities, as well as look at the option to divide the space, if required.
* Area 221 sqm with potential to divide
* Substantial fitout in place
* Option to split into two tenancy areas with concept design options attached
* Prominent street frontage as well as direct access from the car park
* Fitout includes large range hood, stainless steel benches, display cabinets, walk in freezer and cold room
* Rear roller door access for deliveries and storage
* Redlynch Shopping Village is a very prominent and busy suburban centre with a strong tenancy mix, optimum signage exposure, easy customer parking as well as pylon signage available
* Rental terms by negotiation
Knight Frank Cairns is an independently owned office within the Knight Frank global network, servicing Far North Queensland in all its commercial property requirements.
Knight Frank Cairns has been successfully operating for over 32 years and incorporates three departments into the one office; a vastly experienced Valuation department, a high-level Investment and Facilities Management division, and a Commercial Sales and Leasing department.
Knight Frank Cairns is able to provide a more accurate assessment of the local property market due to the combination of services which it offers, combined with the commitment of a team of highly professional, experienced staff who are supported by state-of-the-art research, technological and administrative resources.
Property ID: 504022071Last Updated: 16 Jun 2022
Contact Agent147 BUNDA STREET,Cairns City, QLD 4870
Contact Agent99-101 Draper Street,Portsmith, QLD 4870
Contact Agent13/71-75 Esplanade,Cairns City, QLD 4870