Qube, 29 Queensland Avenue
Broadbeach, QLD 4218
Contact exclusive agents for further information
44.0 - 307.0m²
Map of Qube, 29 Queensland Avenue
High Exposure Retail Opportunities in Central Broadbeach
Qube sits on the corner of busy Gold Coast Highway and Queensland Avenue, a key entry point into the Broadbeach precinct.
The project boasts close proximity to an array of infrastructure. This includes a G:Link Light Rail station less than 100 m away, opposite the Gold Coast Convention Centre with an impressive year-round calendar of seminars/conferences, The Star Casino amongst others.
- A central Broadbeach location with highway exposure
- Striking architecture and civic precinct
- Range of uses including Food and Beverage
- Alfresco dining areas available
- 44 sqm to 307 sqm
- A substantial incentive offering
- Essential services in place with plant area available for your fitout
- Available for immediate possession
- Delivery loading zones available
- Allocated parking available, plus a 53 bay Council operated car park within the basement for patrons and staff to use
Qube is proudly brought to you by Morris Property Group.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact the exclusive agents via the links above.
Important Notice: The information above has been provided by the Landlord and accordingly Knight Frank / Ray White Commercial cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Knight Frank / Ray White Commercial has not undertaken an independent review of this information and prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Knight Frank / Ray White Commercial for any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only. This brochure is provided for general information purposes only.
Property ID: 503285194Last Updated: 6 Dec 2019