Lot 2804 Company Road,
South Greenough, WA 6528
$32,000 excluding GST p.a.
Key property information
Map of Lot 2804 Company Road
Bus stops within 5 km of Lot 2804 Company Road, South Greenough, WA 6528 Distance Brand Hwy To Greenough Hamlet 4.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Escape Lockdown - Sea Change Opportunity
Opportunity for a suitable couple to create a low-key lifestyle type tourism business on a one-of-a-kind coastal property located in the Midwest region of Western Australia. This property has the potential to offer the best of both worlds by providing not only a unique place to reside but also the potential to create an income stream with little effort if you so choose.
The property owner would be willing to assist the right couple in transforming the property into a an exclusive high return low volume type holiday destination with consideration given to converting one of the living areas into a corporate /couples type weekend getaway/retreat or explore the possibly of providing a unique European winter (our summer) wind/kite surfing destination.
Key features of this property include:
1. Access is via a private road.
2. Has Direct access to the beach.
3. Set high on 450 acres with uninterrupted views of the Indian ocean to the west and the winter time vista of the Greenough flats to the east.
4. The residence itself is designed to allow 2 totally separate accommodation/living areas
5. Six bedrooms, three bathrooms in total, includes a pool, covered courtyard, large attached garage areas, under-cover parking.
6. Nearby Local attractions include:
· The Lobster and fishing city of Geraldton which provides the perfect kick-off point to the unique Abrolhos islands. Book a day trip aboard one of the local charter vessels or go by plane and enjoy a full day of sightseeing snorkelling diving or fishing.
· Likewise take a day trip to Kalbarri and visit natures window and the recently opened Murchison River Gorges skywalk.
· Only a short drive to a great lunch at the picturesque lobster fishing town of Dongara
· Being in close proximity to the well-known surf breaks and windsurfing location of Flat Rocks and Lucy’s Beach;
· Only minute away from the Historic Greenough Hamlet and Greenough Wildlife Park.
· Exclusive windsurfing swimming snorkelling and Fishing opportunities right off the beach via the private beach access.
· Within easy access to the amazing West Australian Wildflower region.
· Experience total relaxation at the residence itself by the lazing by the pool or watching a movie or just reading a book.
Please note: This is a unique and genuine opportunity but it is not for everyone. Flexible owner open to providing assistance to the right couple looking for that sea change. Owner will not respond to enquiries from business brokers. Eligible applicants will be required to provide information including draft business proposal, summary of financial position, references and police clearance certificates prior to entering into any agreement.
Property will become available May 2021. Rental will be fixed at $32,000.00 per annum for two years (exclusive GST if applicable. Subject to normal commercial lease conditions), with further terms and conditions to be agreed between the Lessor and Lessee.
If you think this is for you then don’t hesitate to register your interest by providing details of your name/s, age/s, marital status, present location and occupation by emailing the owner.
Property ID: 503775422Last Updated: 20 Oct 2021