Level 1, 135 Macquarie Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$1,000 PSM + Net + GST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Level 1, 135 Macquarie Street
Train stations within 5 km of Level 1, 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Circular Quay 368 m Martin Place Station 433 m Wynyard Station 651 m St James Station 743 m Town Hall Station 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 1, 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station 1.5 km The Star Light Rail 1.5 km Convention Light Rail Station 1.6 km Capitol Square Light Rail Station 1.8 km Exhibition Light Rail Station 1.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 1, 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Phillip St Opp Museum of Sydney 42 m The Royal Botanic Gardens, Macquarie St 49 m Circular Quay, Phillip St, Stand C 113 m Chifley Tower, Bent St 119 m Chifley Square, Phillip St 144 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
BMA House - Quality Medical Space - Macquarie Street Location
- Superb commercial suite of unsurpassed quality
- Prominent, distinguished and inspired workspace
- Ultra high ceilings maximising light and space
- Meticulously renovated with bespoke interiors
- Large bay windows providing excellent natural light
- Beautiful views overlooking Royal Botanic Gardens
- Exceptional fitout included with refined finishes
- Polished timber floorboards and pendant lighting
- Fibre optic internet access and CAT6 cabling
- Internal kitchen facilities with integrated storage
- Iconic CBD building with classic heritage features
- British Medical Association House built c1920
- Impressive lobby with decorative terrazzo floors
- Highly coveted CBD location near Circular Quay
- Close to Martin Place and Wynyard Stations
- Walking distance to Sydney's famous Opera House
- Minutes to Queen's Square and Sydney Eye Hospital
- Surrounded by five star hotels and restaurants
- Quality furniture package available if required
Size - 200 sqm approx.
Rental - $1,000 per sqm per annum plus GST approx.
Outgoings - $185 per sqm per annum plus GST approx.
Call Robin 0426 251 234 or Email: email@example.com
All areas are approx. only. The information herein has been supplied to us. In passing the information on, it should be noted we so without any representation on our part to its truth or accuracy. All interested parties should make their own enquires, and obtain their own independent advice, in order to verify the information.
Property Code: 563
Property ID: 502763858Last Updated: 10 May 2020