Address available on request,
Kingston, TAS 7050
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Horse Riding School & Agistment Centre
- Lease entire parcel or smaller area
- Suited to a variety of businesses
- 4-5 bedroom home on separate lease
It's currently set up as a horse-riding school and agistment centre with arenas, stables, a clubhouse, agistment paddocks and kilometres of private trails. However, the owners are open to different uses.
In addition to the commercial land, there is a substantial log cabin style home with 4-5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's secluded, practical and functional, available on a separate residential lease.
You don't have to lease the whole parcel of land. You can negotiate a lease which only occupies part of the land. You can then renegotiate for more if your needs change.
The property currently has 30 fenced paddocks which range from a quarter acre to 9 acres. In its current capacity, it can comfortably accommodate more than 40 horses. And, there is excellent demand for agistment in the area.
Other features include:
• 20 km of walking, running or riding trails
• A clubhouse with town water and three-phase power
• A large riding arena (a flat, open space which can be repurposed)
• Thirty fenced paddocks for horse agistment (water runs to each)
• A round yard
• 6 covered holding stalls
• Hay sheds
• 5 stables
• A wash bay
• A huge tack shed with three phase power
• Water running to the majority of the property
• Water views from most of the property
It's in Kingston: the heart of one of the fastest-growing municipalities in Tasmania.
It's only 5 minutes from Kingston CBD and 15 minutes from Hobart CBD.
The property is suited to a wide range of different businesses. The imagination is the limit with this one.
Lease terms are flexible depending on:
• Type of business
• How much land you require for your business
• Length of lease
Come and walk the land. Let it surprise you. You won’t understand what’s on offer until you do.
Property ID: 503453314Last Updated: 29 May 2020