Kings Park Estate, 7 Coronation Avenue,
Kings Park, NSW 2148
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Kings Park Estate, 7 Coronation Avenue
Train stations within 5 km of Kings Park Estate, 7 Coronation Avenue, Kings Park, NSW 2148 Distance Marayong Station 404 m Blacktown Station 2.4 km Quakers Hill Station 2.8 km Doonside Station 3.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Kings Park Estate, 7 Coronation Avenue, Kings Park, NSW 2148 Distance Vardys Rd After Turbo Rd 139 m Vardys Rd After Coronation Av 151 m Cobham St Before Vardys Rd 370 m Cobham St After Vardys Rd 376 m Vardys Rd Opp Tattersall Rd 393 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Substantial warehouse & transport facility - 5,000sqm - 27,000sqm
- Transport or major distribution facility
- 20,000 amps of power
- Long term & short term leases available
Key property features:
- Flexible warehouse space from 5,000sqm – 27,000sqm*
- High clearance fully sprinklered warehouse space (min 10m*)
- Access via 12 on-grade roller doors and raised dock
- 2,100sqm B-double drive-through breezeway with adjoining roller doors
- Huge power supply up to 20,000 amps of power
- Full drive-around access and substantial secure yard
- Competitive rent and incentives on offer
- Excellent access to B-double approved arterial roads (Westlink M7 17km* away)
- Over 100 car spaces on-site and walking distance to Marayong Station
7 Coronation Avenue would suit occupiers looking for a transport depot, distribution centre, cold storage, food production or data centre operators.
Strategically positioned minutes from the Westlink M7, the property offers excellent connectivity to all major arterial road networks ensuring efficient access to all areas of Sydney as well as interstate, making it the perfect place to grow your business.
Dexus is and has always been the space for your best work. That means space that’s clean and safe. In keeping with advice from the government and leading industry bodies, namely Safe Work Australia, we’ve increased our hygiene measures and made significant changes to the way people move through and interact in our spaces in order to adhere to social distancing rules.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503300042Last Updated: 7 Aug 2020