Kilmore Village, Cnr Clarke Street & Northern Highway,
Kilmore, VIC 3764
Please contact agent
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Kilmore Village, Cnr Clarke Street & Northern Highway
Train stations within 5 km of Kilmore Village, Cnr Clarke Street & Northern Highway, Kilmore, VIC 3764 Distance Kilmore East Station 3.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Kilmore Village, Cnr Clarke Street & Northern Highway, Kilmore, VIC 3764 Distance Andrew St/Union St (Kilmore) 548 m George St/Union St (Kilmore) 724 m Hudson Park/Sydney St (Kilmore) 943 m East St/Union St (Kilmore) 1 km Kellys Lane/Union St (Kilmore) 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
A NEW RETAIL DESTINATION FOR KILMORE
- Area: 20sqm - 300sqm*
- Anchored by a full line Woolworths & BWS
- Opening early 2021
Its unique charm is seeing it become a growing region within the state’s Northern corridor.
With an established local catchment and an undersupply of retail, Kilmore Village will produce an unmissable opportunity for local and national retailers.
The centre will be the new one stop shop for convenience for the main trade area of 25,000+^ residents and comprise a new full line Woolworths, BWS, Direct Chemist Outlet pharmacy and 8-10 specialty stores ranging from food and beverage, to fresh food to beauty.
Key highlights of Kilmore Village include;
• Areas available 20sqm – 500 sqm*
• Anchored by a full line Woolworths Supermarket & BWS
• Key exposure on the main highway
• Positioned directly opposite Coles, ALDI, McDonalds and Shell
• Close to local schools and childcare centres
• Existing residential catchment of 12,000 (approx. 2018)^
• Population growth of 3% year on year (2016 - 2018)^
• Strong annual income of $95,000 p.a per household^
For further information, or to arrange an inspection please contact your exclusive leasing agents at Colliers International.
^ 2016 Census (Source - Gap Maps demographic report) / 2018 Market data systems 2016
Property ID: 503542994Last Updated: 18 Sep 2020